|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what American State does Ford settle down in after leaving Masagua?
2. How many times does Hollins call Ford before finally reaching him at the marina?
(a) Six times.
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Five times.
3. Where does Jessica's ex-boyfriend live in when he's not visiting her?
4. What type of bird does Ford see in the sky that reminds him of his friend, Hollins?
5. What type of fish does Jethro take the out-of-state businessmen to catch aboard his ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Ford go to bed and notice that Jessica's porch light is still on?
2. What is the name of the Masaguan Lake Ford knows of that is infested with aggressive freshwater sharks?
3. Which of the following insects is considered to be the biggest nuisance in Sanibel?
4. What type of trees line the shore near the marina?
5. What is the name of the bank where Ford and Hollins used to meet in school?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)