|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five and Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford purchase from the old man outside the Presidential Palace?
2. In what American State does Ford settle down in after leaving Masagua?
3. What article of clothing is Ford missing when he exits the Presidential Palace?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His pants.
4. How many executives does the boss man bring with him on the fishing trip in Sanibel?
5. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
2. In what century was the Presidential Palace built?
3. Besides English, what language does Ford speak?
4. Who was Hollins's ex-wife having an affair with during their divorce trial?
5. Which of the following ailments does Jethro suffer from?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)