|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five and Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following bands is not heard by Ford and Tomlinson blasting from the party across the water?
(a) Van Halen.
(c) Twisted Sister.
2. Which of the following accessories does Ford lose in his scuffle with the businessman?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His watch.
(d) His tie.
3. What county is the marina in?
(a) Fadiman County.
(b) Goss County.
(c) Everglade County.
(d) Abbott County.
4. What article of clothing is Ford missing when he exits the Presidential Palace?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His pants.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His shoes.
5. What type of wine does Jessica serve Ford on the first night they make love?
(b) Pinot Noir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tomlinson get his college degree in?
2. In what century was the Presidential Palace built?
3. Which of the following individuals does Ford not request a background check of from the Operations Data Board of National Security Affairs?
4. What time does Ford go to bed and notice that Jessica's porch light is still on?
5. How does Hollins commit suicide?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)