|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five and Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Central American country did Ford and Hollins run into each other recently?
(c) Costa Rica.
2. What country is Ford from?
3. What time does Ford go to bed and notice that Jessica's porch light is still on?
(a) 4:00 am.
(b) 1:00 am.
(c) 2:00 am.
(d) 3:00 am.
4. What type of music does Jessica enjoy listening to?
(b) Blues and jazz.
(d) Rock and roll.
5. Which of the following awards was Hollins awarded for his baseball career in high school?
(a) The Blue Ribbon.
(b) The Silver Star.
(c) The Purple Heart.
(d) The Gold Medallion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the tassels the police wear in Masagua?
2. What type of fish does Jethro take the out-of-state businessmen to catch aboard his ship?
3. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
4. Who was Hollins's ex-wife having an affair with during their divorce trial?
5. Which of the following things did Hollins not ask Ford for when they ran into each other in Central America?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)