|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime has Hollins committed that he thinks have put local police on his tail?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(b) Drug possession.
2. What type of bird does Ford see in the sky that reminds him of his friend, Hollins?
3. How does Hollins commit suicide?
(a) He stabs himself.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He drowns himself.
(d) He hangs himself.
4. Which of the following artifacts does Ford not keep in his study?
(a) An ant farm.
(b) Unborn sharks.
(c) A small parrot's head.
(d) A jade amulet.
5. Who was Hollins's ex-wife having an affair with during their divorce trial?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The governor.
(c) The lawyer.
(d) The judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what decade does Tomlinson look like he just walked out of?
2. In what century was the Presidential Palace built?
3. What is the name of the Masaguan Lake Ford knows of that is infested with aggressive freshwater sharks?
4. What color are the tassels the police wear in Masagua?
5. In what Central American country did Ford and Hollins run into each other recently?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)