|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
(a) Peanut butter and jelly.
(b) Black beans.
(c) Macaroni and cheese.
(d) Fried chicken.
2. How does Hollins commit suicide?
(a) He shoots himself.
(b) He drowns himself.
(c) He stabs himself.
(d) He hangs himself.
3. What crime has Hollins committed that he thinks have put local police on his tail?
(b) Grand theft auto.
(c) Drug possession.
4. At what time of day does Ford exit the Presidential Palace?
(a) At midnight.
(b) At noon.
(c) At ten-o-clock am.
(d) At eight-o-clock pm.
5. Which of the following things did Hollins not ask Ford for when they ran into each other in Central America?
(a) To borrow a pair of shoes.
(c) A job.
(d) A loan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
2. According to the narrator, what decade does Tomlinson look like he just walked out of?
3. Who was Hollins's ex-wife having an affair with during their divorce trial?
4. What is the name of the Masaguan Lake Ford knows of that is infested with aggressive freshwater sharks?
5. What did Tomlinson get his college degree in?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)