|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area of science does Ford study?
2. How many of the names in Hollins's address book does Ford recognize?
3. At what time of day does Ford exit the Presidential Palace?
(a) At midnight.
(b) At ten-o-clock am.
(c) At noon.
(d) At eight-o-clock pm.
4. How does Dr. Marion Ford exit the Presidential Palace in the prologue of the novel?
(a) Through an underground tunnel.
(b) Through the chimney.
(c) Through a window.
(d) Through the front door.
5. Which of the following bands is not heard by Ford and Tomlinson blasting from the party across the water?
(c) Van Halen.
(d) Twisted Sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what century was the Presidential Palace built?
2. What country is Ford from?
3. Which of the following things did Hollins not ask Ford for when they ran into each other in Central America?
4. What color are clam worms?
5. What is the name of the bank where Ford and Hollins used to meet in school?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)