|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bird does Ford see in the sky that reminds him of his friend, Hollins?
2. What area of science does Ford study?
3. Which of the following types of aquatic animal does Ford keep in a tank on his porch?
4. What type of trees line the shore near the marina?
5. How does Dr. Marion Ford exit the Presidential Palace in the prologue of the novel?
(a) Through an underground tunnel.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Through the chimney.
(d) Through the front door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tomlinson go to college?
2. What type of beer did Hollins purchase at the 7-11 before he died?
3. Which of the following artifacts does Ford not keep in his study?
4. Who put together the package for Ford that is waiting for him at the embassy?
5. What time does Ford go to bed and notice that Jessica's porch light is still on?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)