|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hollins commit suicide?
(a) He hangs himself.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He stabs himself.
(d) He drowns himself.
2. What color are clam worms?
3. What is the name of the bank where Ford and Hollins used to meet in school?
(a) Vizcaynos Bank.
(b) Chequesta Bank.
(c) Tequesta Bank.
(d) Biscayne Bank.
4. Who was Hollins's ex-wife having an affair with during their divorce trial?
(a) The lawyer.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The judge.
(d) The governor.
5. In what Central American country did Ford and Hollins run into each other recently?
(b) Costa Rica.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Marion Ford exit the Presidential Palace in the prologue of the novel?
2. How many times does Hollins call Ford before finally reaching him at the marina?
3. What type of bird does Ford see in the sky that reminds him of his friend, Hollins?
4. What color are the tassels the police wear in Masagua?
5. In what century was the Presidential Palace built?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)