|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jessica's ex-boyfriend?
2. What crime has Hollins committed that he thinks have put local police on his tail?
(a) Drug possession.
(c) Grand theft auto.
3. Which member of Hollins's family has gone missing, prompting his phone call to Ford?
(a) His wife.
(b) His brother.
(c) His son.
(d) His mother.
4. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
5. How does Hollins commit suicide?
(a) He hangs himself.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He stabs himself.
(d) He drowns himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Jessica's eyes?
2. How does Dr. Marion Ford exit the Presidential Palace in the prologue of the novel?
3. Where does Jessica's ex-boyfriend live in when he's not visiting her?
4. At what time of day does Ford exit the Presidential Palace?
5. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)