|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen and Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following ailments does Jethro suffer from?
(a) He has a limp.
(b) He has a stutter.
(c) He has crossed eyes.
(d) He has poor hearing.
2. Which of the following types of aquatic animal does Ford keep in a tank on his porch?
3. What county is the marina in?
(a) Abbott County.
(b) Fadiman County.
(c) Goss County.
(d) Everglade County.
4. What crime has Hollins committed that he thinks have put local police on his tail?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(c) Drug possession.
5. Which of the following men was sent to Zacul's prison for selling vegatables?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters accuses Ford of being a member of the CIA?
2. Where did Tomlinson go to college?
3. Which of the following characters stole a copy of the Kin Qux Cho?
4. What color are clam worms?
5. What is the name of the friend Ford sends to Manhattan to investigate Jessica's art show?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)