|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen and Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day does the interrogation of Tomlinson and Ford finally end?
(a) 12:00 am.
(b) 7:00 pm.
(c) 4:30 am.
(d) 3:30 pm.
2. What is the maximum number of beers Ford will drink in one day?
3. What is the name of the song the three-piece jazz band plays at the bar Ford visits with Wendy Stafford?
(a) Silk Dress.
(b) Plaid Pajamas.
(c) Cotton Shoes.
(d) Satin Doll.
4. What type of car does Ford drive?
(a) A Jeep Cherokee.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) An Audi.
(d) A Land Rover.
5. How many boats does Ford own?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day do Ford and Tomlinson leave Costa Rica for Masagua?
2. Which of the following individuals does Ford not request a background check of from the Operations Data Board of National Security Affairs?
3. According to the narrator, what decade does Tomlinson look like he just walked out of?
4. Which of the following types of aquatic animal does Ford keep in a tank on his porch?
5. Which of the following crimes did most of the men in the prison camp commit leading to their incarcerations?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)