|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the song the three-piece jazz band plays at the bar Ford visits with Wendy Stafford?
(a) Cotton Shoes.
(b) Plaid Pajamas.
(c) Satin Doll.
(d) Silk Dress.
2. How many executives does the boss man bring with him on the fishing trip in Sanibel?
3. At what time of day do Ford and Tomlinson leave Costa Rica for Masagua?
(a) 4:00 pm.
(d) 8:00 am.
4. What is the name of the group of rebel soldiers in Masagua?
(a) The Silver Star.
(b) The Good Earth.
(c) The Shining Path.
(d) The Raging Waters.
5. What type of beverage does Ford offer to Tomlinson after their dinner together?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of bird does Ford see in the sky that reminds him of his friend, Hollins?
2. What culture does the Kin Qux Cho belong to?
3. What Costa Rican city do Tomlinson and Ford fly into on their first day searching for Jake Hollins?
4. What type of fish does Jethro take the out-of-state businessmen to catch aboard his ship?
5. What is the name of the Masaguan Lake Ford knows of that is infested with aggressive freshwater sharks?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)