|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the song the three-piece jazz band plays at the bar Ford visits with Wendy Stafford?
(a) Silk Dress.
(b) Plaid Pajamas.
(c) Cotton Shoes.
(d) Satin Doll.
2. In what Central American country did Ford and Hollins run into each other recently?
(d) Costa Rica.
3. What is the name of the bank where Ford and Hollins used to meet in school?
(a) Biscayne Bank.
(b) Tequesta Bank.
(c) Vizcaynos Bank.
(d) Chequesta Bank.
4. What do the out-of-state partiers Ford listens to across the water do for a living?
(a) They are doctors.
(b) They are students.
(c) They are policemen.
(d) They are lawyers.
5. According to the narrator, how much does Melsinki weigh?
(a) 410 pounds.
(b) 370 pounds.
(c) 140 pounds.
(d) 220 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tomlinson go to college?
2. What culture does the Kin Qux Cho belong to?
3. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
4. Which of the following artifacts does Ford not keep in his study?
5. At what time of day do Ford and Tomlinson leave Costa Rica for Masagua?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)