|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen and Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following sicknesses does Ford believe Jake Hollins is suffering from?
(c) Chicken Pox.
2. What did Tomlinson get his college degree in?
(a) Nothern religions.
(b) Southern religions.
(c) Western religions.
(d) Eastern religions.
3. What color is the vase Hollins's ashes are stored in?
4. How does Helen Hollins react when Ford shows up at her doorstep?
(a) She is terrified.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is apathetic.
(d) She is excited.
5. What is the name of Hollins's older brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the names in Hollins's address book does Ford recognize?
2. Which of the following artifacts does Ford not keep in his study?
3. Who used to bring Ford sharks-teeth when he was living in Tambor?
4. What type of Indian is Creno?
5. Which of the following crimes did most of the men in the prison camp commit leading to their incarcerations?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)