1. How does Dr. Marion Ford exit the Presidential Palace in the prologue of the novel?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Through the front door.
(c) Through an underground tunnel.
(d) Through the chimney.
2. What article of clothing is Ford missing when he exits the Presidential Palace?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His pants.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His glasses.
3. At what time of day does Ford exit the Presidential Palace?
(a) At eight-o-clock pm.
(b) At ten-o-clock am.
(c) At noon.
(d) At midnight.
4. In what century was the Presidential Palace built?
(a) The 1500s.
(b) The 1800s.
(c) The 1600s.
(d) The 1700.
5. What color are the tassels the police wear in Masagua?
6. What language does the old man outside the Presidential Palace speak?
7. What country is Ford from?
8. What does Ford purchase from the old man outside the Presidential Palace?
This section contains 3,655 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)