Short Answer Key
1. What happens in Jerusalem's Lot in 1975?
Vampires take over the town.
2. What is the occupation of the tall man who appears in Chapter 1?
3. Who is traveling with the tall man in Chapter 1?
An adolescent child.
4. From what city is the newspaper the tall man often goes out of his way to buy and read?
5. What does the tall man sell that allows him to quit his job and leave California?
A letter from his literary agent.
6. Where do the tall man and his companion go after leaving California?
Los Zapatos, Mexico.
7. What disturbs the dreams of the tall man's companion?
8. What story does the tall man find interesting in the newspaper?
An article that describes 'Salem's Lot as a ghost town.
9. Who does the tall man's companion tell an unbelievable...
This section contains 2,758 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)