|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings a photographer to Matt's house to investigate the dead man?
(a) The coroner.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The newspaper reporter.
(d) The police.
2. Why is Parkins Gillespie unconcerned about the missing boy?
(a) He thinks he only got lost.
(b) He thinks he went to a friends and lost track of time.
(c) He thinks he knows where he is.
(d) He thinks he will come home when he is hungry.
3. Who is the local gossip in Jerusalem's Lot?
(a) Ann Norton.
(b) Sandy MacDougall.
(c) Mabel Werts.
(d) Eva Miller.
4. What is the occupation of the tall man who appears in Chapter 1?
(c) Real estate agent.
5. Who does Ben kill while inside the Marsten House?
(a) Susan, the vampire.
(d) Ann Norton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sold the Marsten House?
2. Who do Ben and Matt decide to take with them that evening on their mysterious mission?
3. What does Mike Ryerson find when he goes to work at the cemetery in Chapter 3?
4. Who arrives at the Petrie home while Mark and his companion are attempting to explain about the vampires?
5. Who does Floyd Tibbits think is responsible for this occurrence?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)