|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry Crockett offer Hank Peters to encourage him not to go to the police about the things he saw at Marsten House?
(a) A new visa.
(c) A new bottle of gin.
2. Who is buried in the backyard of the Petrie home?
(a) Father Callahan and Matt Burke.
(b) Matt Burke and Ann Norton.
(c) Susan Norton and Barlow.
(d) Jimmy Cody and Mr. and Mrs. Petrie.
3. Who does Ben have dinner with in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) The Petrie family.
(b) The Burke family.
(c) The Glick family.
(d) The Norton family.
4. Why does Father Callahan come to believe the story he has been told?
(a) Father Callahan is drunk and will believe anything.
(b) He has heard a similar story in the past.
(c) It is simply logical.
(d) It is easier to agree than disagree.
5. What does Father Callahan agree to do after hearing the patient's story?
(a) To call the local psychiatrist.
(b) To join the resistance.
(c) To join the patient in fly fishing.
(d) To go to the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan learn has happened to Ben Mears in Chapter 9?
2. What books does Father Callahan notice on the patient's bedside table?
3. What house catches Ben's attention as he arrives at his destination in 1975?
4. What does Matt notice about Mike when he brings him a pair of pajamas?
5. Who tells Ben that Susan has been turned into a vampire?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)