|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben place around Matt's neck when he visits him in the hospital?
(a) A rosary.
(b) A cross.
(c) A locket.
(d) A St. Christopher medallion.
2. How do Mark and Susan enter Marsten House?
(a) Through the kitchen door.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Through the open front door.
(d) Through a cellar door.
3. Who tells Ben that Susan has been turned into a vampire?
(a) Matt Burke.
(b) Ann Norton.
(c) Jimmy Cody.
(d) Mike Petrie.
4. Why do Susan and her mother argue?
(a) Susan dislikes her mother's interference in her life.
(b) Ann dislikes Ben and uses every opportunity to point out his faults.
(c) Ann dislikes that her daughter continues to live at home.
(d) Ann is saddened by Mike's death but Susan is not.
5. What does Susan stop to buy on her way to her destination?
(a) A gun.
(b) A crucifix.
(c) A camera.
(d) A bikini.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dared nine-year-old Ben Mears to go inside Marsten House?
2. What does Dud repeatedly ask his visitor to do?
3. Who does Ben Mears meet in the park in Chapter 2?
4. Where does Matt run into Mike Ryerson?
5. What do Ben and Jimmy learn happened at the Glick home?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)