|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ben Mears go to Matt Burke's English class?
(a) To give a presentation on Dracula.
(b) To substitute teach for Matt.
(c) To give a speech about being a writer.
(d) To talk about the dangers of motorcycles.
2. What does Larry Crockett offer Hank Peters to encourage him not to go to the police about the things he saw at Marsten House?
(b) A new bottle of gin.
(c) A new visa.
3. What do Matt and Ben agree has caused some odd changes in Jerusalem's Lot?
(a) Ben's arrival.
(b) The arrival of Straker and Barlow.
(c) The new moon.
(d) A recent change in weather.
4. Who is forced to bury the casket alone when his partner fails to return after the service?
(a) Mr. Glick.
(b) Mike Ryerson.
(c) Weasel Craig.
(d) Royal Snow.
5. Who did Ben Mears live with as a child after his mother had a nervous breakdown?
(a) Uncle Jack.
(b) Cousin Weasel.
(c) Grandmother Virginia.
(d) Aunt Cindy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the local gossip in Jerusalem's Lot?
2. What is Ben instructed to take with him when he leaves the boarding house in Chapter 8?
3. Where is Ben staying while in Jerusalem's Lot?
4. What does this person become convinced of as he buries the casket, causing him to dig the casket up again?
5. Who turns Corey into a vampire on his way out of town?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)