|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this dark figure standing in the middle of Harmony Hill Cemetery appear to be holding?
(a) The body of a small child.
(b) The body of a large dog.
(c) The body of a small sheep.
(d) The body of a grown woman.
2. Who finds Corey Bryant in his wife's bed?
(a) Floyd Tibbits.
(b) Matt Burke.
(c) Weasel Craig.
(d) Reg Sawyer.
3. What happens to Marjorie Glick's body when the sun goes down?
(a) She is taken to the mortuary.
(b) She wakes and rises.
(c) Nothing, she is still dead.
(d) She is autopsied.
4. What house catches Ben's attention as he arrives at his destination in 1975?
(a) Marsten House.
(b) The Iron Works.
(c) Dud's Bar.
(d) His childhood home.
5. Who did Ben Mears live with as a child after his mother had a nervous breakdown?
(a) Cousin Weasel.
(b) Uncle Jack.
(c) Aunt Cindy.
(d) Grandmother Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Parkins Gillespie unconcerned about the missing boy?
2. Why does Mark eventually change tactics in regard to the knocks on his window?
3. Whose bodies does Jimmy Cody tell Matt are missing from the morgue?
4. Why does Parkins come to Matt's house to investigate the dead man?
5. What does Dud repeatedly ask his visitor to do?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)