|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this dark figure standing in the middle of Harmony Hill Cemetery appear to be holding?
(a) The body of a grown woman.
(b) The body of a large dog.
(c) The body of a small child.
(d) The body of a small sheep.
2. Who is Matt Burke?
(a) An English teacher.
(b) A math professor.
(c) A gas station attendant.
(d) A faith healer.
3. Who does Floyd Tibbits think is responsible for this occurrence?
(b) Bored teenagers.
(c) Devil worshipers.
4. Where does Ben go after dinner in Chapter 5?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The movies.
(c) The park.
5. What does Dud repeatedly ask his visitor to do?
(a) Buy him some beer.
(b) Pay a bill.
(d) Call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the tall man and his companion go after leaving California?
2. Why does Marjorie Glick report her sons missing?
3. What story does the tall man find interesting in the newspaper?
4. Who dug the grave prior to the service?
5. Who dared nine-year-old Ben Mears to go inside Marsten House?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)