|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells her daughter she disapproves of Ben Mears?
(a) Eva Miller.
(b) Mabel Werts.
(c) Sandy McDougall.
(d) Ann Norton.
2. To what does a dark figure address while standing in the middle of Harmony Hill Cemetery?
(b) Lord of Darkness.
(d) Lord of Flies.
3. Who asks a friend in the FBI to investigate the backgrounds of Ben Mears, Straker, and Barlow in the aftermath of the search for the missing boy?
(a) Parkins Gillespsie.
(b) Matt Burke.
(c) Larry Crockett.
(d) Hank Peters.
4. Where is Ben staying while in Jerusalem's Lot?
(a) In Marsten House.
(b) At the local hotel.
(c) At Eva Miller's boarding house.
(d) With Susan Norton.
5. Who tells Floyd Tibbits about the thing Mike Ryerson found when he got to work that morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ben Mears meet in the park in Chapter 2?
2. Why does Marjorie Glick report her sons missing?
3. What does Hank Peters see in Marsten House that makes him convinced something is not right about Straker and Barlow?
4. Why is Parkins Gillespie unconcerned about the missing boy?
5. What does Straker call Larry Crockett to ask him to arrange?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)