|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry Crockett say might be a consequence of Hank's going to the police?
(a) The police might make him pay taxes on his wages for this job.
(b) The police might be interested to know he was drunk when he saw the items of interest.
(c) The police might check the validity of his visa.
(d) The police might look into his background.
2. Why does Marjorie Glick report her sons missing?
(a) They are overdue at home and never arrived at their destination.
(b) They have been out all night.
(c) They did not go to school that day.
(d) They missed the bus that should have brought them home.
3. How does the person who Ben meets in the park recognize him?
(a) From a picture on a billboard.
(b) From a picture that appeared in the local paper.
(c) From a picture that appeared in a magazine article.
(d) From a picture on the back of his books.
4. What does the custodian of the dump like to shoot when he lights fires in the dump?
5. Why does Charlie Rhodes make two children get off the bus?
(a) For fighting.
(b) For walking in the aisle while the bus is moving.
(c) For passing a note.
(d) For kissing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sold the Marsten House?
2. What do the men forget to do and must flip a coin to decide who will do it, per Straker's request?
3. Who is the custodian at the local dump?
4. Who tells her daughter she disapproves of Ben Mears?
5. Who is traveling with the tall man in Chapter 1?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)