|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men forget to do and must flip a coin to decide who will do it, per Straker's request?
(a) To paint the bathroom wall in the laundry mat.
(b) To leave the key on a table in the cellar.
(c) To stack the stones from the demolished wall.
(d) To clear out a clogged toilet in the laundry mat.
2. What is the occupation of the tall man who appears in Chapter 1?
(d) Real estate agent.
3. Where is Ben staying while in Jerusalem's Lot?
(a) With Susan Norton.
(b) In Marsten House.
(c) At the local hotel.
(d) At Eva Miller's boarding house.
4. What does the tall man sell that allows him to quit his job and leave California?
(a) A letter from his grandmother.
(b) A letter from his stock broker.
(c) A letter from his lawyer.
(d) A letter from his literary agent.
5. Where do the tall man and his companion go after leaving California?
(a) Edinburgh, Scotland.
(b) London, England.
(c) Buenos Aries, Brazil.
(d) Los Zapatos, Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Eva Miller once have a romantic relationship?
2. Who did Ben see when he entered the Marsten House as a nine-year-old boy?
3. Who asks a friend in the FBI to investigate the backgrounds of Ben Mears, Straker, and Barlow in the aftermath of the search for the missing boy?
4. What does this dark figure standing in the middle of Harmony Hill Cemetery appear to be holding?
5. Who dared nine-year-old Ben Mears to go inside Marsten House?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)