|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Floyd Tibbits about the thing Mike Ryerson found when he got to work that morning?
2. Why does Charlie Rhodes make two children get off the bus?
(a) For fighting.
(b) For kissing.
(c) For passing a note.
(d) For walking in the aisle while the bus is moving.
3. Why does Marjorie Glick report her sons missing?
(a) They did not go to school that day.
(b) They missed the bus that should have brought them home.
(c) They have been out all night.
(d) They are overdue at home and never arrived at their destination.
4. Who does Floyd Tibbits think is responsible for this occurrence?
(b) Bored teenagers.
(d) Devil worshipers.
5. Who found the dead bodies in Marsten House in 1939?
(a) Jerusalem, the town's mayor.
(b) Parkins, a local cop.
(c) Larry McLeod, the mail carrier.
(d) Bobby, the owner's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marsten House named for?
2. Who does Ben Mears meet in the park in Chapter 2?
3. Why is Parkins Gillespie unconcerned about the missing boy?
4. What does Larry Crockett say might be a consequence of Hank's going to the police?
5. What does the tall man sell that allows him to quit his job and leave California?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)