|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes frightened while walking through the woods in Chapter 3?
(a) Hank Peters.
(b) Danny and Ralphie Glick.
(c) Ben Mears.
(d) Mark Petrie.
2. Which Glick child arrives home shortly after Marjorie raises the alarm?
3. How many families have lived in Marsten House since the murders?
4. Who tells Floyd Tibbits about the thing Mike Ryerson found when he got to work that morning?
5. Why does Charlie Rhodes make two children get off the bus?
(a) For walking in the aisle while the bus is moving.
(b) For passing a note.
(c) For fighting.
(d) For kissing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike Ryerson find when he goes to work at the cemetery in Chapter 3?
2. What house catches Ben's attention as he arrives at his destination in 1975?
3. Where is Ben staying while in Jerusalem's Lot?
4. Who is Marsten House named for?
5. Who dared nine-year-old Ben Mears to go inside Marsten House?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)