|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mark go to the cellar?
(a) To kill Barlow.
(b) To find proof of vampires.
(c) To escape through the cellar door.
(d) To rescue Susan.
2. Who is Jimmy Cody and why does he come to Matt's house to investigate the dead man?
(a) Jimmy Cody is the local cop and has come to investigate the suspicious death.
(b) Jimmy Cody is a newspaper reporter and he has come at Matt's request.
(c) Jimmy Cody is the coroner and has come to take the dead man away.
(d) Jimmy Cody is Matt's doctor and he has come because Matt called him.
3. Who do Ben and Matt decide to take with them that evening on their mysterious mission?
(a) Mark Petrie.
(b) Susan Norton.
(c) Jimmy Cody.
(d) Eva Miller.
4. What does Larry Crockett say might be a consequence of Hank's going to the police?
(a) The police might make him pay taxes on his wages for this job.
(b) The police might look into his background.
(c) The police might be interested to know he was drunk when he saw the items of interest.
(d) The police might check the validity of his visa.
5. Who does Larry Crockett hire to do what Straker has requested?
(a) Royal Snow and Mike Ryerson.
(b) Hank Peters and Dub Rogers.
(c) Royal Snow and Hank Peters.
(d) Hank Peters and Mike Ryerson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mark claim attempted to enter his house and bite him the night before?
2. Who does Mark hear screaming in the basement?
3. Which Glick child arrives home shortly after Marjorie raises the alarm?
4. Who asks a friend in the FBI to investigate the backgrounds of Ben Mears, Straker, and Barlow in the aftermath of the search for the missing boy?
5. Who does Matt believe is dead in his guest room?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)