• A vampire has taken over the town of Jerusalem's Lot, Maine, and turned all the people into the undead. A man and boy kill the head vampire and flee.
• The man and boy live on the Pacific while the man writes a book.
• The man and boy move to Mexico after the man's book is published.
• In Mexico, the boy confesses something unbelievable to the local priest. The man backs up the boy's story and the priest seems to believe them.
• In Mexico, the man often drives many miles to get a Portland paper. One day the man reads an article about Jerusalem's Lot and how it has become a ghost town.
• The man decides to return to Jerusalem's Lot.
• The man recalls how he was driving through Maine several years ago and decided to visit Jerusalem's Lot where he once lived as a child.
• The man...
This section contains 2,137 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)