|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Christa say to Sabbath the last time she saw him?
(a) She confessed her love for him.
(b) She threatened to sue him.
(c) She accused him of exploiting her.
(d) She threatened to tell his wife about their trysts.
2. Why was Drenka hurt when Barrett stopped speaking to her?
(a) Because she did not feel that she had done anything wrong.
(b) Because she saw Sabbath less afterward.
(c) Because he never told her why.
(d) Because she expected him to treat her more lovingly.
3. How old was Sabbath when he first set up his own theater?
4. What does Drenka's husband do for a living?
5. At the end of Part 3, who is at Drenka's grave when Sabbath arrives there?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, what does Sabbath say to Drenka's ghost while he is at her grave?
2. Why did Sabbath want Drenka to sleep with all of his friends?
3. Who is Matthew?
4. How did Sabbath run into Matija?
5. Who was Barrett?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Drenka described in Part 1?
2. On what occasion did Sabbath first see Matija in public?
3. What ultimatum is issued at the beginning of Part 1?
4. At the end of Chapter 3, what happens at Drenka's grave?
5. In what political environment was Drenka raised?
6. What happened between Sabbath, Drenka, and Christa?
7. How did Nikki handle her mother's death?
8. What does Sabbath like and dislike about Roseanna's participation in Alcoholics Anonymous?
9. Why did Sabbath choose to leave New York?
10. How does Sabbath make the decision to leave Roseanna?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)