|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Barrett?
(a) Matija's assistant.
(b) Drenka's son with Sabbath.
(c) Drenka's last conquest.
(d) Silvija's brother.
2. What was the first thing that triggered Roseanna's hatred for Sabbath?
(a) He did not make an effort to get along with her family.
(b) She found out about an affair that he was having.
(c) He did not work, and used all of her money.
(d) He refused to have a child with her.
3. Over the years, Sabbath has encouraged Drenka to do which of the following?
(a) Run away with him to another country.
(b) Leave her husband and marry him.
(c) Sleep with other men and tell him the details.
(d) Have his child.
4. What did Linc think had happened to Nikki?
(a) That she was abducted by a jealous lover.
(b) That she vanished to kill herself.
(c) That she ran home to her family.
(d) That she left to be with someone else.
5. What happened when Scott Lewis got a prostitute for Drenka?
(a) Drenka was unhappy, and the prostitute was angry.
(b) All three of them enjoyed themselves.
(c) Scott was angry, and Drenka was crying.
(d) Drenka was happy, but the prostitute was not.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sabbath and Ron do together?
2. What does Drenka's husband do for a living?
3. How old was Sabbath when he first set up his own theater?
4. What surprised Matija enough to cause him to end his conversation with Sabbath?
5. How did Sabbath and Nikki meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What profession does Sabbath think that he should have chosen in Part 3?
2. What are some of the reasons that are detailed in Part 3 about Sabbath and his wife "hating" one another?
3. Why did Sabbath quit directing?
4. What transpired between Drenka and Barrett shortly before Drenka's death?
5. How did Sabbath meet Christa?
6. Why does Norman Cowan call Sabbath at the beginning of Part 3?
7. How is Sabbath described in Part 1?
8. At the end of Chapter 3, what happens at Drenka's grave?
9. In what political environment was Drenka raised?
10. What happened between Sabbath, Drenka, and Christa?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)