|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Barrett?
(a) Drenka's son with Sabbath.
(b) Silvija's brother.
(c) Drenka's last conquest.
(d) Matija's assistant.
2. How old was Sabbath when he first set up his own theater?
3. Christa was an immigrant from which of the following countries?
4. How did Sabbath and Nikki meet?
(a) Nikki was friends with Roseanna.
(b) Nikki was one of his students.
(c) Nikki attended one of his street performances.
(d) Nikki attended one of the plays that he directed.
5. Which of the following is the ultimatum issued to Sabbath?
(a) To get a job, or they will be divorced.
(b) To be faithful, or their relationship will end.
(c) To stop gambling, or he will be involuntarily committed.
(d) To stop drinking, or move out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over the years, Sabbath has encouraged Drenka to do which of the following?
2. Why was Drenka hurt when Barrett stopped speaking to her?
3. Under what type of government was Drenka raised?
4. In Part 2, why is Sabbath angry with himself at Drenka's grave?
5. At the beginning of Part 3, who calls Sabbath to give him the news about Linc?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sabbath live off of Roseanna's salary?
2. At the end of Part 2, who does Sabbath encounter at Drenka's grave?
3. Why did Sabbath quit directing?
4. On what occasion did Sabbath first see Matija in public?
5. What does Sabbath like and dislike about Roseanna's participation in Alcoholics Anonymous?
6. What does the spirit of Sabbath's mother say to him at the end of Part 4?
7. Why is Drenka unable to discuss Matthew's career with Matija?
8. How does Sabbath make the decision to leave Roseanna?
9. How is Drenka described in Part 1?
10. Why did Sabbath choose to leave New York?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)