|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sabbath begin to second-guess his decision to leave Roseanna?
(a) He does not like the idea of change.
(b) He needs money and medical insurance.
(c) She is the only person left who cares about him.
(d) He realizes how much he cares about her.
2. How does Sabbath feel now that Drenka is dead?
(a) He is depressed and suicidal, because he realizes that he never told her how much he loved her.
(b) He is upset that he no longer has an outlet for his libido.
(c) He is relieved that he is no longer in danger of being discovered.
(d) He is tortured by the memories of the other men with whom she slept .
3. How long has it been since Nikki disappeared?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. Why does Drenka suddenly want Sabbath to agree to be monogamous to her?
(a) Because she is terminally ill.
(b) Because she wants to marry him.
(c) Because she is concerned about contracting a sexually transmitted illness.
(d) Because she is planning to leave her husband to be with him.
5. Who arrives and hits the person at Drenka's grave while Sabbath watches?
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what type of government was Drenka raised?
2. Why does Sabbath only visit Drenka's grave at night?
3. At the beginning of Part 3, who calls Sabbath to give him the news about Linc?
4. Why did Sabbath want Drenka to sleep with all of his friends?
5. How does Sabbath recall Nikki?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Drenka after so long, suddenly demand that Sabbath be faithful to her?
2. Why is Drenka unable to discuss Matthew's career with Matija?
3. What event ended in Sabbath's arrest?
4. What happened between Sabbath, Drenka, and Christa?
5. Why did Sabbath choose to leave New York?
6. How did Sabbath meet Christa?
7. What profession does Sabbath think that he should have chosen in Part 3?
8. What role did Roseanna play in Sabbath's puppet theater?
9. What transpired between Drenka and Barrett shortly before Drenka's death?
10. How did Nikki handle her mother's death?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)