|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drenka's husband do for a living?
2. How did Sabbath and Nikki meet?
(a) Nikki attended one of his street performances.
(b) Nikki was one of his students.
(c) Nikki attended one of the plays that he directed.
(d) Nikki was friends with Roseanna.
3. What does Sabbath think Roseanna uses as an excuse to delay leaving him?
(a) Her lack of money and a place to go.
(b) Her fear of being alone.
(c) The abuse she suffered at the hands of her father.
(d) Her inability to function on her own.
4. Why did Sabbath stop directing?
(a) Because he was not allowed to make the radical changes that he wanted to make.
(b) Because too many actors refused to work with him.
(c) Because he lost his job by spending all of his time searching for Nikki.
(d) Because it was not exciting without Nikki as his leading lady.
5. How was the 1989 scandal made public?
(a) The girl whom Sabbath had sexually harassed left a tape of their conversations in the library.
(b) The human resources office checked on the validity of Sabbath's degree.
(c) Students' parents called to complain about Sabbath.
(d) Sabbath's students went to the dean to complain about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what type of government was Drenka raised?
2. At precisely what time did Sabbath always visit Drenka when she was hospitalized?
3. Why did Barrett look uncomfortable at Drenka's funeral?
4. Why does Sabbath think that Drenka is not attracted to her husband?
5. Why does Sabbath think that Michelle is cheating on Norman?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)