|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While watching the beggars on the street, Sabbath thinks that he has failed as a street performer because he has not done which of the following?
(a) Had enough money to realize his vision.
(b) Gone far enough in his quest for obscenity.
(c) Hired actors who are talented enough.
(d) Catered to the more refined tastes of the wealthy people who would actually pay to see his shows.
2. Which of the following does Sabbath do before leaving the cemetery?
(a) He searches for the graves of people with whom he went to school.
(b) He cleans his family members' headstones.
(c) He prays for his family.
(d) He pays for his plot and funeral.
3. Why does Sabbath begin to second-guess his decision to leave Roseanna?
(a) She is the only person left who cares about him.
(b) He does not like the idea of change.
(c) He needs money and medical insurance.
(d) He realizes how much he cares about her.
4. Why did Barrett stop speaking to Drenka before her death?
(a) Because he was afraid that Matija would discover their affair.
(b) Because he was angry with her for asking him to leave his wife.
(c) Because he was angry with Sabbath.
(d) Because he did not want to get involved with her illness.
5. What does Sabbath think that Michelle is trying to communicate to him by what she is wearing?
(a) That she has decided to have an affair with him.
(b) That she is a nurturing, motherly type.
(c) That she is not interested in him sexually.
(d) That she wants him to respect her more.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following reasons is Sabbath's justification for taking the money and pictures upon fleeing Norman's house?
2. What does Sabbath say when Norman catches him with Deborah's picture?
3. Why does Roseanna hate Sabbath now?
4. Sabbath is convinced that the young woman he meets on the subway is whose daughter?
5. Who was Ron Metzer?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)