|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sabbath think that Nikki might have disappeared?
(a) Because she saw him in bed with Roseanna.
(b) Because she wanted to be with her family.
(c) Because she was having an affair, and left to be with her lover.
(d) Because she wanted to fulfill her dreams of traveling in Europe.
2. What did the woman in the house next to what Sabbath thought might be Nikki's, tell Sabbath?
(a) That Nikki left because Sabbath beat her.
(b) That Nikki used to live next to her, but disappeared.
(c) That she did not know who Nikki was.
(d) That Nikki left because Sabbath drank too much.
3. Why did Sabbath take vodka to the hospital?
(a) Because a young female patient agreed to have sex with him in exchange for it.
(b) Because he wanted to sabotage Roseanna's treatment.
(c) Because Roseanna begged him to take it.
(d) Because he was planning on drinking it himself while he was there.
4. How long has it been since Nikki disappeared?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. How does Sabbath feel now that Drenka is dead?
(a) He is relieved that he is no longer in danger of being discovered.
(b) He is depressed and suicidal, because he realizes that he never told her how much he loved her.
(c) He is tortured by the memories of the other men with whom she slept .
(d) He is upset that he no longer has an outlet for his libido.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabbath start carrying in his pants pocket?
2. Which of the following is Sabbath's reasoning for why Linc and Norman were so kind and helpful to him?
3. Who is Rosa?
4. How did Sabbath and Nikki meet?
5. Why does Sabbath only visit Drenka's grave at night?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)