|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drenka's husband do for a living?
2. Why did Sabbath want Drenka to sleep with all of his friends?
(a) Because she did not want to, and he enjoyed that.
(b) Because he took pride in showing her off.
(c) Because he wanted to be sure that she met with their approval.
(d) Because he enjoyed having control over her, and making her do what he wanted.
3. Why did Barrett stop speaking to Drenka before her death?
(a) Because he did not want to get involved with her illness.
(b) Because he was angry with her for asking him to leave his wife.
(c) Because he was afraid that Matija would discover their affair.
(d) Because he was angry with Sabbath.
4. How long has it been since Nikki disappeared?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. At the beginning of Part 3, what does Sabbath find out about Linc?
(a) That he has been diagnosed with a terminal illness.
(b) That he has gotte married.
(c) That he has just become a father.
(d) That he has committed suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Sabbath give Rosa for having gone through Deborah's drawers?
2. At the beginning of Part 6, Sabbath is likened to which of the following fictional characters?
3. Is Sabbath's breakdown in front of Norman staged or real?
4. While on the subway in New York, from which of the following plays does Sabbath recite lines?
5. What surprised Matija enough to cause him to end his conversation with Sabbath?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)