|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over the years, Sabbath has encouraged Drenka to do which of the following?
(a) Run away with him to another country.
(b) Sleep with other men and tell him the details.
(c) Have his child.
(d) Leave her husband and marry him.
2. Who is Silvija?
(a) Matija's sister.
(b) Sabbath's cousin.
(c) Drenka's daughter.
(d) Drenka's niece.
3. Why was Sabbath attracted to Roseanna?
(a) Because she did not seem as interested in him as he was in her.
(b) Because she was good-looking, and a great dancer.
(c) Because she was confident and capable.
(d) Because she was rich, and her father was powerful.
4. What happened to Sabbath's mother when Morty died?
(a) She committed suicide.
(b) She was hospitalized after having suffered a nervous breakdown.
(c) She disappeared.
(d) She spent all of her time on the boardwalk, talking to her dead son.
5. Why does Drenka suddenly want Sabbath to agree to be monogamous to her?
(a) Because she is planning to leave her husband to be with him.
(b) Because she is terminally ill.
(c) Because she wants to marry him.
(d) Because she is concerned about contracting a sexually transmitted illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christa was an immigrant from which of the following countries?
2. For which of the following crimes was Sabbath arrested in 1956?
3. In Part 2, why is Sabbath angry with himself at Drenka's grave?
4. What does Drenka's husband do for a living?
5. In Part 2, why does Sabbath feel sorry for himself at Drenka's grave?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)