|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Roseanna's nervous breakdown?
(a) Her mother's death.
(b) Sabbath's affair with a student.
(c) A miscarriage.
(d) Sabbath's career loss.
2. Which of the following is in the other envelope that Rosa pulls out of Michelle's drawer?
(a) Pictures of Michelle in lingerie.
(b) Love letters from Michelle's first husband.
(c) Plane tickets.
3. Why does Rosa show Sabbath where Norman's family keeps their money?
(a) Because she is hoping that he will give her a share.
(b) Because she feels sorry for Sabbath and wants to help him.
(c) Because she does not like Norman.
(d) Because she thinks that he will kill her if she does not.
4. Why is Sabbath already monogamous to Drenka?
(a) Because he does not want to take a chance on impregnating a younger woman.
(b) Because he loves her more than he is willing to admit.
(c) Because he has been impotent for a while.
(d) Because at his age, other women no longer desire him.
5. What personal crisis led to Roseanna's hospital stay in 1989?
(a) A miscarriage.
(b) The death of her parents.
(c) A scandal involving Sabbath and one of his students.
(d) A divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sabbath begin to cry while sitting at Norman's table?
2. Sabbath is convinced that the young woman he meets on the subway is whose daughter?
3. What is Matthew's profession?
4. How old was Sabbath when he first set up his own theater?
5. Why did Sabbath take vodka to the hospital?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)