|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sabbath think that Nikki might have disappeared?
(a) Because she was having an affair, and left to be with her lover.
(b) Because she wanted to fulfill her dreams of traveling in Europe.
(c) Because she saw him in bed with Roseanna.
(d) Because she wanted to be with her family.
2. At the end of Part 3, who is at Drenka's grave when Sabbath arrives there?
3. When Rosa tries to comfort Sabbath as he weeps, what does he think that she is going to attempt to do?
(a) Rape him.
(b) Rob him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Kiss him.
4. Which of the following was in the three-ring binder that Roseanna asked Sabbath to bring to her while she was in the psychiatric hospital?
(a) A manuscript that Roseanna wanted to finish writing.
(b) Notes from Roseanna's students.
(c) Letters from her father that had been written just before his suicide.
(d) Roseanna's typed diary chronicling the last three years.
5. In Part 2, why does Sabbath feel sorry for himself at Drenka's grave?
(a) Because no one in town would believe that he was capable of love.
(b) Because he did not receive any sympathy for Drenka's death.
(c) Because he is in a loveless marriage.
(d) Because Roseanna is not able to allay his grief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sabbath think that he should have been a pimp instead of a puppet master?
2. Why do the embalmers get impatient with Nikki after her mother's death?
3. At the beginning of Part 3, who calls Sabbath to give him the news about Linc?
4. How was the 1989 scandal made public?
5. Why is Sabbath already monogamous to Drenka?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)