|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Drenka suddenly want Sabbath to agree to be monogamous to her?
(a) Because she is terminally ill.
(b) Because she is planning to leave her husband to be with him.
(c) Because she is concerned about contracting a sexually transmitted illness.
(d) Because she wants to marry him.
2. Why does Sabbath think that he should have been a pimp instead of a puppet master?
(a) Because both professions manipulate objects for the amusement of others.
(b) Because he feels that being a puppeteer is degrading.
(c) Because he would have been able to make more money as a pimp.
(d) Because he realizes that he does not possess puppeteering talent.
3. What attracted Drenka to her husband, Matija?
(a) He did not subscribe to the political views upon which she had been raised.
(b) He was a very religious man.
(c) He was incredibly handsome, as well as rich.
(d) He was rebellious, and an outcast.
4. What does Drenka's husband do for a living?
5. How does Sabbath recall Nikki?
(a) As a person who was very happy publicly, but miserable privately.
(b) As a drug addict with no control over her life.
(c) As a nervous, high-strung girl who jumped at the slightest provocation.
(d) As a solemn, thoughtful girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sabbath feel now that Drenka is dead?
2. In Part 2, why is Sabbath angry with himself at Drenka's grave?
3. What happened to Sabbath's mother when Morty died?
4. How do the people at Linc's office feel about what happened to him?
5. Who is Lincoln ("Linc") Gelman?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)