|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christa was an immigrant from which of the following countries?
2. How does Sabbath feel now that Drenka is dead?
(a) He is upset that he no longer has an outlet for his libido.
(b) He is depressed and suicidal, because he realizes that he never told her how much he loved her.
(c) He is tortured by the memories of the other men with whom she slept .
(d) He is relieved that he is no longer in danger of being discovered.
3. Sabbath often feels the presence of which of his departed relatives?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His stillborn sister.
4. Why was Drenka hurt when Barrett stopped speaking to her?
(a) Because he never told her why.
(b) Because she expected him to treat her more lovingly.
(c) Because she saw Sabbath less afterward.
(d) Because she did not feel that she had done anything wrong.
5. How did Sabbath persuade Christa to allow him to come to her house?
(a) He told her that he could get her a job.
(b) He posed as a police officer.
(c) He offered to buy one of her pieces of art.
(d) He pretended to be a plumber.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sabbath want Drenka to sleep with all of his friends?
2. Which of the following did Drenka once ask Sabbath to do for Matija?
3. In what country was Drenka born?
4. What about Matija strikes Sabbath?
5. Why does Sabbath only visit Drenka's grave at night?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)