|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sabbath begin to second-guess his decision to leave Roseanna?
(a) He needs money and medical insurance.
(b) She is the only person left who cares about him.
(c) He realizes how much he cares about her.
(d) He does not like the idea of change.
2. Why does Rosa show Sabbath where Norman's family keeps their money?
(a) Because she thinks that he will kill her if she does not.
(b) Because she feels sorry for Sabbath and wants to help him.
(c) Because she is hoping that he will give her a share.
(d) Because she does not like Norman.
3. Why does Matija's story about the sympathy cards that he received after Drenka's death upset Sabbath?
(a) Because Sabbath is jealous that he did not receive any sympathy cards after the death of his first wife, Nikki.
(b) Because Sabbath is jealous that he did not receive any sympathy cards after Drenka's death.
(c) Because Sabbath is angry on account of Matija not having known Drenka as well as he did, and does not deserve the sympathy.
(d) Because Sabbath is guilty due to Matija's genuine sadness over his wife's death.
4. In Part 4, what does Sabbath think that his mother's spirit is encouraging him to do?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Find Nikki.
(c) Visit Drenka one last time.
(d) Reconcile with Roseanna.
5. What does Sabbath take upon leaving Fish's house?
(a) Letters from his mother.
(b) A box of Morty's possessions.
(c) Some food.
(d) A few dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Silvija?
2. Where does Sabbath stop to ask questions when he cannot find the place that he seeks?
3. Which of the following is the first thing that Sabbath does when he is alone in Deborah's bedroom?
4. What did Linc think had happened to Nikki?
5. Why does Sabbath refuse to read the newspapers that Norman gives him?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)