|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabbath often feels the presence of which of his departed relatives?
(b) His stillborn sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. How does Sabbath respond when Roseanna demands to know why he stayed with her when she was a drunk?
(a) He tells her that he stayed because of her paychecks.
(b) He pretends not to hear her.
(c) He blatantly ignores her.
(d) He tells her about his affair with Drenka.
3. What happened to Sabbath's mother when Morty died?
(a) She spent all of her time on the boardwalk, talking to her dead son.
(b) She was hospitalized after having suffered a nervous breakdown.
(c) She disappeared.
(d) She committed suicide.
4. What new emotion is Sabbath experiencing at the beginning of Part 2?
5. Which of the following forms did Christa learn in an effort to become a "true American"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Over the years, Sabbath has encouraged Drenka to do which of the following?
2. Which of the following is the ultimatum issued to Sabbath?
3. How do the people at Linc's office feel about what happened to him?
4. What happened when Scott Lewis got a prostitute for Drenka?
5. What is Sabbath's former profession?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)