|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his first morning at Norman's, what does Sabbath consider as a potential reason to live?
(a) Roseanna calls and asks him to come home.
(b) Deborah comes home.
(c) He receives a job offer in New York.
(d) Norman gives him money.
2. Why did Barrett look uncomfortable at Drenka's funeral?
(a) Because he was there with his pregnant wife.
(b) Because he disliked several people who were present.
(c) Because he knew that Sabbath was aware of his affair with Drenka.
(d) Because dead bodies made him very uncomfortable.
3. Why does Rosa show Sabbath where Norman's family keeps their money?
(a) Because she feels sorry for Sabbath and wants to help him.
(b) Because she does not like Norman.
(c) Because she thinks that he will kill her if she does not.
(d) Because she is hoping that he will give her a share.
4. In Part 2, what does Sabbath say to Drenka's ghost while he is at her grave?
(a) He blames her for his marital troubles.
(b) He reveals his plot to kill Matija.
(c) He tells her that he loves her, and wishes that he had told her so.
(d) He proposes marriage to her.
5. Why does Sabbath only visit Drenka's grave at night?
(a) He does not like being in graveyards during the day.
(b) He is afraid that he will run into her son or one of her many lovers.
(c) He does not want Roseanna to become suspicious.
(d) He does not want anyone to be able to identify him if they see him there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over the years, Sabbath has encouraged Drenka to do which of the following?
2. Which of the following is in the other envelope that Rosa pulls out of Michelle's drawer?
3. What is Matthew's profession?
4. In what way was Nikki different when she was on stage?
5. What new emotion is Sabbath experiencing at the beginning of Part 2?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)