|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michelle say about Helen as Sabbath is telling his story?
(a) That Helen should have filed charges against Sabbath.
(b) That Helen was brave, and reminds Michelle of her daughter.
(c) That Helen reminds Michelle of what she was like at that age.
(d) That Helen must have been promiscuous if she did not mind what Sabbath did.
2. How did Sabbath and Roseanna meet?
(a) Roseanna was his puppet partner.
(b) Roseanna was friends with his first wife, Nikki.
(c) Roseanna was one of Sabbath's devoted fans, and attended every one of his shows.
(d) Sabbath agreed to present a private show for Roseanna's father.
3. Why does Sabbath think that Norman is throwing him out?
(a) Because Sabbath is a slob, and does not clean up after himself.
(b) Because Norman is afraid that Sabbath will sleep with Michelle.
(c) Because Norman's co-workers are giving him trouble about having Sabbath in his home.
(d) Because Deborah is coming home soon.
4. Who does Norman call following Sabbath's fainting spell?
(a) A medical doctor.
(b) A psychiatrist.
5. At the end of Part 3, who is at Drenka's grave when Sabbath arrives there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sabbath think that Michelle is cheating on Norman?
2. Why does Rosa show Sabbath where Norman's family keeps their money?
3. According to Norman, which of the following rumors did Linc never believe about Sabbath?
4. What does Sabbath dislike about Roseanna attending Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) group meetings?
5. Why does Sabbath think that he should have been a pimp instead of a puppet master?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)