|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his first morning at Norman's, what does Sabbath consider as a potential reason to live?
(a) Roseanna calls and asks him to come home.
(b) He receives a job offer in New York.
(c) Norman gives him money.
(d) Deborah comes home.
2. What does Michelle say about Helen as Sabbath is telling his story?
(a) That Helen should have filed charges against Sabbath.
(b) That Helen must have been promiscuous if she did not mind what Sabbath did.
(c) That Helen was brave, and reminds Michelle of her daughter.
(d) That Helen reminds Michelle of what she was like at that age.
3. Why does Norman insist that Sabbath stay with him?
(a) Because he knows that he would feel guilty if he did not allow Sabbath to stay.
(b) Because he knows that Sabbath does not have any money.
(c) Because he fears that Sabbath is contemplating suicide.
(d) Because he is worried that Matthew is trying to kill Sabbath.
4. How does Sabbath respond when Norman takes his hand?
(a) Sabbath thinks that he can parlay Norman's sympathy into at least a week's stay.
(b) Sabbath pulls away from Norman and runs out the door.
(c) Sabbath wonders how much money he can convince Norman to give him.
(d) Sabbath sits and stares at Norman in a dumbfounded way.
5. In Part 3, what does Sabbath notice about his wife's looks?
(a) That she has aged dramatically.
(b) That she looks younger than him.
(c) That she does not possess fashion sense.
(d) That she has regained her good-looks since she has stopped drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sabbath and Roseanna meet?
2. How does Sabbath recall Nikki?
3. Which of the following is the first thing that Sabbath does when he is alone in Deborah's bedroom?
4. Why does Sabbath think that he should have been a pimp instead of a puppet master?
5. In what way was Nikki different when she was on stage?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)