|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabbath think that Michelle is trying to communicate to him by what she is wearing?
(a) That she is a nurturing, motherly type.
(b) That she wants him to respect her more.
(c) That she has decided to have an affair with him.
(d) That she is not interested in him sexually.
2. What does Sabbath think Roseanna uses as an excuse to delay leaving him?
(a) Her lack of money and a place to go.
(b) Her fear of being alone.
(c) The abuse she suffered at the hands of her father.
(d) Her inability to function on her own.
3. Who is Rosa?
(a) Norman's daughter.
(b) Norman's maid.
(c) Deborah's cousin.
(d) Norman's wife.
4. What finally makes Sabbath decide to leave Roseanna?
(a) She has a relapse and starts drinking again.
(b) She refuses to stop trying to correct the problems in their marriage.
(c) He realizes that she will never have the courage to leave him.
(d) He realizes that she would not be able to endure his suicide.
5. Which of the following is in the other envelope that Rosa pulls out of Michelle's drawer?
(b) Love letters from Michelle's first husband.
(c) Pictures of Michelle in lingerie.
(d) Plane tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sabbath begin to cry while sitting at Norman's table?
2. Who is Lincoln ("Linc") Gelman?
3. At the beginning of Part 3, what does Sabbath find out about Linc?
4. What does Sabbath start carrying in his pants pocket?
5. Which of the following is Sabbath's reasoning for why Linc and Norman were so kind and helpful to him?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)