|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Wynn open the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City?
2. Why did Wynn's father not end up opening a bingo parlor in Las Vegas?
(a) He was murdered.
(b) He got ill.
(c) He couldn't get a license.
(d) He didn't have the money.
3. Wynn's bodyguards were of what nationality?
4. In what year did The Mirage hotel and casino open?
5. Wynn wanted to move Las Vegas away from its mob image to a ________________ image.
(c) Family fun.
6. In what year did Wynn enter the Las Vegas casino market?
7. With what disease was Wynn afflicted?
(c) Diabetes Mellitus.
(d) Retinitis Pigmentosa.
8. What brand of sausage did Wynn demand was used at the Golden Nugget due to Wynn's affiliation with Louis Cappiello?
(a) Jimmie Dean.
(b) Bob Evans.
9. Wynn's mother thought that his mood swings worsened after ___________________.
(a) He lost his first million dollars.
(b) He got married.
(c) He was diagnosed with an hereditary eye disease.
(d) His daughter was kidnapped.
10. The new hotel would be located next to which hotel?
(b) The Imperial Palace.
(c) The Mirage.
(d) New York, New York.
11. Of what did Matthew Gregory put Wynn in charge for his company?
(a) Lounge shows.
12. With what company was E. Parry Thomas working when he was sent to Las Vegas?
(a) Cardinal Healthcare.
(b) Continental Bank.
(c) Bank of America.
(d) Coldwell Banker.
13. To whom was Wynn once married?
14. In what year did the Teamsters president disappear?
15. Who was Wynn's hair stylist?
(a) Carmine Augustino.
(b) Camilo Azzinaro.
(c) Carmelo Abruzzo.
(d) Clarence Abandano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the infomercial which would include footage of the hotel's destruction?
2. Who did Wynn marry in 1963?
3. What kind of business did Wynn's father have set up in seven states?
4. What was Mafia boss Anthony Salerno's nickname?
5. Wynn was in the company of _____________ mobsters when he entered the Las Vegas casino market at the Frontier in 1967.
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)