|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wynn's bodyguards were of what nationality?
2. In what year did Wynn open the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City?
3. Who was the prostitute who claimed that she saw Wynn using cocaine at parties?
(a) Shirley Ann Fair.
(b) Sally Sue Farris.
(c) Sharon Marie Fenton.
(d) Suzie Jane Fuqua.
4. To a young Steve Wynn, Las Vegas was like _________________.
(a) A pirate story.
(b) Outer space.
(d) The frontier.
5. To whom was Wynn once married?
6. Wynn has been called the Great Casino Salesman, the Vegas King and ________________.
(a) Mr. Lucky.
(b) Mr. Las Vegas.
(c) The Vegas Don.
(d) Casino Joe.
7. Wynn's father was in the _________________ business.
(a) Bingo hall.
8. Wynn's mother thought that his mood swings worsened after ___________________.
(a) His daughter was kidnapped.
(b) He lost his first million dollars.
(c) He got married.
(d) He was diagnosed with an hereditary eye disease.
9. How old was Wynn's father when he died?
10. Wynn's first purchase into a Las Vegas hotel was a three percent share in __________________.
(a) The Stardust.
(b) The Frontier.
(c) The Flamingo.
(d) Caesar's Palace.
11. Wynn's personality has been described as ________________.
12. What was Wynn's father's name?
13. Who was the thirty-one-year-old divorcee who died at a yachting party?
(a) Nelle McGuire.
(b) Nicki Masters.
(c) Nicole Middleton.
(d) Nancy Mottola.
14. At which hotel did Wynn begin his Las Vegas career?
(a) Caesar's Palace.
(b) The Stardust.
(c) The Frontier.
(d) The Flamingo.
15. How old was Wynn when he first visited Las Vegas?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Howard Hughes pay for the Frontier Hotel?
2. What did Wynn add to the Golden Nugget to update its image?
3. Who was Wynn's mother?
4. Which one of Wynn's friends had no gambling industry experience but was given a cushy job in Wynn's company?
5. In what year did Wynn first visit Las Vegas?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)