Mid-Book Test (up to Credo, Chapter 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Aria, Chapter 3, why does Rodriguez's family tease him?
2. As Rodriguez and his siblings learn more English, what happens to their family?
3. In The Achievement of Desire, Prologue, Rodriguez says that now that he is successful, people always ask him a certain question. What is it?
4. What does Rodriguez do in Aria, Chapter 2, that gives him the confidence to speak up in class?
5. Who does Rodriguez say surrounds him now?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a...
This section contains 1,182 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)