|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Complexion, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rodriguez describe himself as a child?
(a) Spoiled and bratty.
(b) Comfortable with English- and Spanish-speaking people.
(c) Socially disadvantaged.
(d) A wild troublemaker.
2. How does Rodriguez describe himself now?
(a) An education expert.
(b) A famous author.
(c) A Latino activist.
(d) A middle-class American.
3. As a child, how does Rodriguez feel about speaking English?
(a) He is proud that he learns to speak English well.
(b) He thinks it is a waste of time.
(c) He is eager to learn to speak English.
(d) He is afraid of it.
4. Who does Rodriguez say surrounds him now?
(a) The children he teaches.
(b) Rich people.
(c) Politicians and lawmakers.
(d) Spanish-speaking immigrants.
5. How does Rodriguez see the scholarship boy?
(a) As the teacher's pet.
(b) As someone who is doomed to fail.
(c) As the future of the country.
(d) As the teacher's puppet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rodriguez's complexion like?
2. As an adult, what do people think his complexion says about him?
3. How does Rodriguez feel about his family background?
4. What did Rodriguez learn about other religions beside his own?
5. How does Rodriguez feel about his education?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)