|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Profession, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Rodriguez and his siblings learn more English, what happens to their family?
(a) The family grows closer together.
(b) The children start disobeying their parents.
(c) The parents depend on the children to do the talking in public.
(d) The family loses some of its closeness.
2. How does Rodriguez change his religious practices?
(a) He starts praying more regularly.
(b) He goes to mass every day.
(c) He stops going to mass at all.
(d) He stops going to confession and listens to his conscience instead of the priest.
3. What is Rodriguez taught about marrying someone of a different religion?
(a) It is difficult to make it work.
(b) It is a good idea.
(c) It is all right if both families approve of it.
(d) It is a sin.
4. In Complexion, Chapter 3, what new hobby does Rodriguez take up?
(a) Scuba diving.
(b) Long-distance running.
5. How do Rodriguez's friends affect his religious practices?
(a) His friends all practice different religions.
(b) His friends are all non-Catholic.
(c) His friends are all non-religious.
(d) His friends want him to go to mass with them every day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rodriguez feel comfortable? Why?
2. How does Rodriguez feel about his parents' English skills?
3. What does Rodriguez mean by "intimate utterance"?
4. What is Rodriguez's complexion like?
5. Did Rodriguez's brother and sister tell him what to expect at school?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)