|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Profession, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Rodriguez's classmate as good a student as Rodriguez is?
(c) Yes, but the schools do not want to hire him because he has controversial political views.
(d) Yes, but he has a bad work history.
2. In Credo, Chapter 3, what does Rodriguez do to change his ideas about religion?
(a) He studies to be a priest.
(b) He studies theology.
(c) He travels to other countries.
(d) He visits a lot of different churches.
3. In Complexion, Chapter 2, what does Rodriguez do to try to change his skin color?
(a) Bleach his skin.
(b) Scrub the color off.
(c) Take medication.
(d) Shave his arms.
4. When does Rodriguez begin to question his religion?
(a) When they tell him not to ask questions about religion.
(b) When he is in college.
(c) When he starts to read more books.
(d) After he graduates from school.
5. What does Rodriguez say education does to the scholarship boy?
(a) It teaches him to be less unique and more like other people.
(b) It teaches him to fight for justice.
(c) It teaches him to look down on people who are not educated.
(d) It teaches him to stand up for himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez call the English-speaking people his family interacts with?
2. What new academic field do these minority college students ask for?
3. Once Rodriguez takes the reading class, how does he feel about reading and books?
4. Why do the new minority students on campus make Rodriguez uneasy?
5. Why do Rodriguez's teachers visit his house?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)