|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Profession, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Credo, Chapter 3, what does Rodriguez do to change his ideas about religion?
(a) He studies theology.
(b) He travels to other countries.
(c) He studies to be a priest.
(d) He visits a lot of different churches.
2. How does Rodriguez change his religious practices?
(a) He goes to mass every day.
(b) He starts praying more regularly.
(c) He stops going to mass at all.
(d) He stops going to confession and listens to his conscience instead of the priest.
3. What was Rodriguez like as a student?
(a) A troublemaker who was bored in class.
(b) A bookworm who admired his teachers.
(c) A slow learner who worked very hard.
(d) The kind of student to whom everything came easily.
4. Where does Rodriguez believe Spanish should be spoken?
(a) In private, with family or close friends.
(c) In public.
(d) In the classroom.
5. As Rodriguez and his siblings learn more English, what happens to their family?
(a) The children start disobeying their parents.
(b) The parents depend on the children to do the talking in public.
(c) The family loses some of its closeness.
(d) The family grows closer together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez think about how the meaning of a person's complexion has changed?
2. Where do Rodriguez's parents speak Spanish and where do they speak English?
3. How does a newspaper affect Rodriguez's reading habits?
4. According to Rodriguez, what do minority students need to succeed in college?
5. What does Rodriguez finally decide about affirmative action?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)