Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years later is it when Diggory Venn comes to visit?
2. When are Eustacia and Wildeve's feeling rekindled?
3. Why is Thomasin now attracted to Diggory?
4. Why does Eustacia not read Clym's letter?
5. Why does Charley hide Captain Vye's pistols?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) What are possible reasons for her fall into the water.
Part 2) Which reason do you find to be most likely? Why?
Part 3) How does her death affect the other characters?
Essay Topic 2
Eustacia is a very beautiful woman.
Part 1) Describe the relationship Eustacia has with men.
Part 2) What do the women think of Eustacia?
Part 3) How does her beauty affect her as a person and have a hand in her demise?
Essay Topic 3
Clym returns home from Paris.
Part 1) Why does he return home to Egdon Heath?
Part 2) What are his goals?
Part 3) By the end of the novel, has Clym achieved his goals? Why or why not?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)