1. Where does "The Return of the Native" take place?
2. How is the location introduced?
As almost a character itself.
3. What is a reddleman?
A man who sells red dye to farmers.
4. What has happened to the reddleman's skin and clothing?
It has all taken on the same color.
5. What is noticed on the highest point of the heath?
A lone female figure.
6. What do people do on this day, according to local folklore?
Build large bonfires.
This section contains 4,996 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)