|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Blooms-End?
2. Who does Clym find waiting?
(d) Captain Vye.
3. How does Diggory confirm his belief?
(a) He asks Eustacia how she is feeling.
(b) He talks to Clym about his marriage.
(c) He goes to the inn to see if Wildeve had been there.
(d) He goes to Thomasin.
4. What do people do on this day, according to local folklore?
(a) Create a Maypole.
(b) Perform plays.
(c) Sacrifice animals to the gods.
(d) Build large bonfires.
5. Why does Mrs. Yeobright get tired?
(a) She gets lost.
(b) She is not healthy.
(c) It is an arduous walk.
(d) It is hot outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eustacia admit about her love for Wildeve?
2. What is a group of people doing?
3. For what are Mrs. Yeobright and Thomasin preparing?
4. What does Eustacia notice about Clym?
5. How is Eustacia feeling?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)