|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Susan Nonsuch done to Eustacia?
(a) Stabbed her in the side with a needle.
(b) Shot her in the side.
(c) Blackmailed her.
(d) Burned her home down.
2. Who is Christian Cantle?
(a) A groomsman at the wedding.
(b) Thomasin's cousin.
(c) A rather dim boy.
(d) The pastor.
3. How does Venn try to scare Damon?
(a) With spooky lights.
(b) With scary stories.
(c) With threats.
(d) With noises.
4. Why does Eustacia accept Clym's marriage proposal?
(a) She is in love with Clym.
(b) She knows she will never find another man.
(c) She is sure Clym will take her to Paris.
(d) She wants to get married.
5. About what does Diggory do when he talks to Mrs. Yeobright?
(a) Clym's disintigrating marriage to Eustacia.
(b) Forgiving Clym for the mistake he has made in marrying Eustacia.
(c) Eustacia's infidelity.
(d) The benefits of forgiving Clym and accepting his marriage to Eustacia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eustacia doing?
2. Who arrives at Blooms-End?
3. For what does the boy ask in exchange?
4. What does Mrs. Yeobright decide to do the next day?
5. What does Mrs. Yeobright give Christian?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)