|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomasin do upon hearing of this difficulty?
(a) She fights with Damon.
(b) She shrugs and walks home.
(c) She becomes very agitated and runs away.
(d) She celebrates.
2. What is the "article" Wildeve comes to collect from Mrs. Yeobright?
(a) Her clothing.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Thomasin's inheritance.
(d) Baby clothes.
3. About what does Diggory do when he talks to Mrs. Yeobright?
(a) Forgiving Clym for the mistake he has made in marrying Eustacia.
(b) Eustacia's infidelity.
(c) Clym's disintigrating marriage to Eustacia.
(d) The benefits of forgiving Clym and accepting his marriage to Eustacia.
4. What is the date of the bonfire?
(a) December 5.
(b) October 31.
(c) November 5.
(d) November 31.
5. What tale does Clym learn while visiting a friend?
(a) His cousin, Thomasin, is jilted on her wedding day.
(b) Thomasin has taken his money.
(c) Thomasin has married Damon.
(d) Thomasin is secretly in love with Diggory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clym join the group to help get the bucket out of Eustacia's well?
2. What is Rainbarrow?
3. What is to have taken place that day?
4. What happens when Eustacia's parents die when she is a little girl?
5. What does Eustacia notice about Clym?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)