|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Thomasin she will give her?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A job.
(c) Her inheritance money.
(d) A new home.
2. What has Eustacia forgotten in her rush?
(a) The letter from her husband.
(c) To say goodbye to her grandfather.
(d) Her bag.
3. Why is Clym unable to continue his studies temporarily?
(a) He does not have the money to buy more books.
(b) The poor light he has been reading in is affecting his eyesight.
(c) Eustacia is threatening to leave.
(d) He must find a job.
4. What is a group of people doing?
(a) Reading traditional books.
(b) Sleeping on small cots.
(c) Mourning the death of the Captain.
(d) Singing folk tunes and dancing.
5. About what is Mrs. Yeobright concerned?
(a) That the event will result in embarrassment for Thomasin and the whole family.
(b) Her niece is marrying a man she does not know.
(c) Her niece will be moving to Paris.
(d) Her niece is in love with her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Eustacia's fantasies fueled?
2. What does Mrs. Yeobright give Christian?
3. What is a reddleman?
4. What does Thomasin not want Mrs. Yeobright to mention to Clym?
5. Who arrives at Blooms-End?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)