|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Yeobright resolved to do?
(a) Break up her son and Eustacia's marriage.
(b) Reconcile with her son and daughter-in-law.
(c) Tell her son how she feels.
(d) Tell Thomasin to leave Wildeve.
2. What does Clym admit to Thomasin?
(a) He is still in love with Eustacia.
(b) He loves Thomasin.
(c) He no longer loves Eustacia.
(d) He is leaving for Paris.
3. What is to have taken place that day?
(a) An induction ceremony.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A swimning event.
(d) A wedding.
4. What does Mrs. Yeobright give Christian?
(a) A note for Clym.
(b) A letter stating she approves of the marriage.
(c) Thomasin's inheritance and fifty guineas for Clym.
(d) An apology letter for Eustacia.
5. How does Mrs. Yeobright feel about Clym's relationship with Eustacia?
(a) She is unsure about Eustacia.
(b) She does not approve.
(c) She wonders about Clym's motives.
(d) She is very happy for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a group of people doing?
2. To what is Eustacia referring when she says Damon is not a "great" enough man?
3. What does Damon do when Thomasin questions him about his whereabouts?
4. Who arrives at Blooms-End?
5. How does she find some rest?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)