|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clym react to the news about Eustacia?
(a) He sits down and cries.
(b) He goes to his room and slams the door shut.
(c) He goes after her.
(d) He goes home and tries to forget all about her.
2. Why is Damon able to take advantage of Christian?
(a) Christian is nervous.
(b) Damon is very intelligent.
(c) Christian has poor luck.
(d) Christian is encouraged by his good luck.
3. Who does Eustacia encounter?
4. What does Eustacia admit about her love for Wildeve?
(a) It is very strong.
(b) It does not run deep.
(c) She does not love him at all.
(d) She will love him forever.
5. What does Thomasin do upon hearing of this difficulty?
(a) She fights with Damon.
(b) She celebrates.
(c) She shrugs and walks home.
(d) She becomes very agitated and runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is taking place at the same time Diggory is talking to Mrs. Yeobright?
2. Where is Eustacia at midnight?
3. What does Eustacia notice about Clym?
4. Why is Clym unable to continue his studies temporarily?
5. How is Eustacia feeling?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)