|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do others do when they recognize it is Eustacia?
(a) They call for the director.
(b) They do not give away her secret.
(c) They pull her off the stage.
(d) They tell the audience.
2. What happens when Eustacia's parents die when she is a little girl?
(a) She is left in an orphanage.
(b) She is left to raise herself.
(c) She is left in the care of the Yeobrights.
(d) She is left in the care of her grandfather.
3. About what does Diggory do when he talks to Mrs. Yeobright?
(a) Eustacia's infidelity.
(b) Clym's disintigrating marriage to Eustacia.
(c) Forgiving Clym for the mistake he has made in marrying Eustacia.
(d) The benefits of forgiving Clym and accepting his marriage to Eustacia.
4. Who is the furze-cutter Mrs. Yeobright sees?
5. What does Eustacia convince a local boy to do?
(a) Sit by her at the play.
(b) Tell Clym she is available.
(c) Lend her his disguise.
(d) Hold her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Wildeve's passions for Eustacia renewed?
2. What does Clym suggest to Eustacia after his argument with Mrs. Yeobright?
3. Why does Venn vow to protect Thomasin's reputation?
4. Why does Clym join the group to help get the bucket out of Eustacia's well?
5. What does Mrs. Yeobright reveal to Thomasin?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)