|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright decide to do the next day?
(a) Go to Clym.
(b) Go to Diggory.
(c) Go to Paris.
(d) Go to Thomasin.
2. Why is Thomasin having a difficult time?
(a) She does not love her husband.
(b) Her husband will not give her any spending money.
(c) She worries about Clym.
(d) She does not like Eustacia.
3. To what does Eustacia admit during her argument with Mrs. Yeobright?
(a) She would never have married Clym, if she had known he was staying in the heath.
(b) She does not love Clym.
(c) She is in love with Damon.
(d) Nothing could ever have stopped her from marrying Clym.
4. Why does Mrs. Yeobright say Clym is no longer allowed in her house?
(a) He is stealing from her.
(b) He is not returning to Paris.
(c) He and Eustacia are getting married.
(d) He has lied to her.
5. What does Mrs. Yeobright reveal to Thomasin?
(a) Wildeve is in love with Eustacia.
(b) Wildeve wants to marry her for her money.
(c) Diggory Venn wants to marry her.
(d) She has mentioned to Wildeve that there is another suitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Eustacia's fantasies fueled?
2. What tale does Clym learn while visiting a friend?
3. What is Wildeve's supposed oversight?
4. What does Eustacia think of Edgon Heath?
5. Why does Clym want to meet Eustacia?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)