|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Yeobright feel about Clym's relationship with Eustacia?
(a) She is very happy for them.
(b) She is unsure about Eustacia.
(c) She wonders about Clym's motives.
(d) She does not approve.
2. Where does Eustacia allow herself to go?
(a) To Mrs. Yeobright for advice.
(b) The local outdoor dance.
(c) To Paris on her own.
(d) Back to her grandfather's home.
3. Why is Thomasin having a difficult time?
(a) She does not love her husband.
(b) She worries about Clym.
(c) Her husband will not give her any spending money.
(d) She does not like Eustacia.
4. Where does Clym want to move when he becomes a teacher?
5. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Wildeve?
(a) He has competition for Thomasin's hand.
(b) He will not be marrying Thomasin.
(c) To marry Thomasin quickly.
(d) Diggory will marry Thomasin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must Mrs. Yeobright cross the heath?
2. Who do Eustacia and Wildeve see as they walk back to the heath?
3. How do Clym and Eustacia meet face-to-face?
4. What does Mrs. Yeobright keep from Thomasin?
5. What is taking place at the same time Diggory is talking to Mrs. Yeobright?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)