|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Thomasin she will give her?
(a) Her inheritance money.
(b) A new home.
(c) A job.
(d) A carriage.
2. What is to have taken place that day?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A funeral.
(c) An induction ceremony.
(d) A swimning event.
3. Describe Damon and Thomasin's wedding.
(a) A small ceremony performed at home.
(b) The smallest of ceremonies with no attendant.
(c) A traditional ceremony with the town in attendance.
(d) A large ceremony with many brides maids.
4. What is Wildeve's supposed oversight?
(a) The new priest performing the ceremony.
(b) The different location of the marriage license.
(c) The lack of Mrs. Yeobright's approval.
(d) The loss of the rings for the marriage.
5. How does Mrs. Yeobright feel about Clym's relationship with Eustacia?
(a) She is very happy for them.
(b) She is unsure about Eustacia.
(c) She does not approve.
(d) She wonders about Clym's motives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eustacia allow herself to go?
2. At what will a group of local boys perform a play?
3. What is a reddleman?
4. Why does Clym never thank his mother for the inheritance money?
5. How is Eustacia feeling?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)