|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what are Mrs. Yeobright and Thomasin preparing?
(a) Her wedding.
(b) The Christmas party.
(c) Clym's arrival.
2. How do Clym and Eustacia meet face-to-face?
(a) Eustacia falls off the stage onto Clym's lap.
(b) They both decide to step outside for some air after the play.
(c) Clym is in the play.
(d) Clym recognizes her and pulls her off the stage.
3. Who does Eustacia encounter?
4. Who is Christian Cantle?
(a) A rather dim boy.
(b) The pastor.
(c) Thomasin's cousin.
(d) A groomsman at the wedding.
5. Where does "The Return of the Native" take place?
(a) Edgon Heath.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Yeobright offend Eustacia.
2. Why does Eustacia want to be in the play?
3. What is to have taken place that day?
4. What does Thomasin not want Mrs. Yeobright to mention to Clym?
5. For what does the boy ask in exchange?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)