|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clym want to move when he becomes a teacher?
2. What does Thomasin wistfully ask Diggory?
(a) What she should do about her husband.
(b) Why she married Damon.
(c) If he still loves her.
(d) If he knows a way to keep her husband home in the evenings.
3. What does the gossiping group mention?
(a) That the aunt and guardian does not approve of the union.
(b) The beautiful Eustacia.
(c) The furze-cutting business.
(d) The beautiful white moon.
4. Where does Christian stop on the way to the wedding?
(a) The inn.
(c) The woods.
(d) His home.
5. What is Mrs. Yeobright resolved to do?
(a) Reconcile with her son and daughter-in-law.
(b) Tell her son how she feels.
(c) Break up her son and Eustacia's marriage.
(d) Tell Thomasin to leave Wildeve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright refuse to do?
2. Why is this expected of him?
3. What happens when Thomasin visits Clym?
4. How does Mrs. Yeobright feel about Clym's relationship with Eustacia?
5. Why does Diggory hide?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)