|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright give Christian?
(a) A note for Clym.
(b) Thomasin's inheritance and fifty guineas for Clym.
(c) An apology letter for Eustacia.
(d) A letter stating she approves of the marriage.
2. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Thomasin she will give her?
(a) A job.
(b) A new home.
(c) Her inheritance money.
(d) A carriage.
3. What does Eustacia think of Edgon Heath?
(a) It is home.
(b) She does not like it.
(c) It is cute and quaint.
(d) She loves it.
4. Why is Eustacia uncomfortable about joining a group?
(a) She does not know anyone.
(b) Her husband is not there.
(c) She does not know how to dance.
(d) She cannot find the woman who invited her.
5. About what is Mrs. Yeobright concerned?
(a) Her niece is in love with her cousin.
(b) Her niece is marrying a man she does not know.
(c) That the event will result in embarrassment for Thomasin and the whole family.
(d) Her niece will be moving to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thomasin act kindly toward Venn?
2. How does Diggory confirm his belief?
3. What does Thomasin not want Mrs. Yeobright to mention to Clym?
4. What is Rainbarrow?
5. What does Mrs. Yeobright keep from Thomasin?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)