|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eustacia notice about Clym?
(a) He is handsome, but something about him is not entirely at ease.
(b) He is noticing her.
(c) He is smiling and energetic.
(d) He is not as attractive as she remembered.
2. What is Rainbarrow?
(a) The town.
(b) The highest point in the heath.
(c) The name of the inn.
(d) Thomasin's last name.
3. Describe Damon and Thomasin's wedding.
(a) A traditional ceremony with the town in attendance.
(b) A small ceremony performed at home.
(c) A large ceremony with many brides maids.
(d) The smallest of ceremonies with no attendant.
4. How do Clym and Eustacia meet face-to-face?
(a) Clym is in the play.
(b) They both decide to step outside for some air after the play.
(c) Clym recognizes her and pulls her off the stage.
(d) Eustacia falls off the stage onto Clym's lap.
5. What is noticed on the highest point of the heath?
(a) A lone pine tree.
(b) A small cottage.
(c) A lone female figure.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eustacia admit about her love for Wildeve?
2. For what does the boy ask in exchange?
3. What does Venn encourage Eustacia to do?
4. About what is Mrs. Yeobright concerned?
5. Why does Clym want to meet Eustacia?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)