|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mrs. Yeobright when she hears the news about Clym and Eustacia?
(a) At home.
(b) At Olly's home.
(c) The inn.
(d) In the garden.
2. What is Rainbarrow?
(a) Thomasin's last name.
(b) The highest point in the heath.
(c) The name of the inn.
(d) The town.
3. Who is Christian Cantle?
(a) The pastor.
(b) A groomsman at the wedding.
(c) Thomasin's cousin.
(d) A rather dim boy.
4. What is to have taken place that day?
(a) A wedding.
(b) An induction ceremony.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A swimning event.
5. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Thomasin she will give her?
(a) Her inheritance money.
(b) A new home.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supervising the furze cutters' work?
2. What are the contents of the letter Eustacia has Diggory deliver to Damon?
3. Why is Thomasin having a difficult time?
4. For what is Christian gambling?
5. What is furze cutting?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)