|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Diggory disappointed?
(a) Thomasin still does not love him.
(b) He and Damon race to Thomasin, and Damon arrives first and has already secured her hand.
(c) Damon will not marry Thomasin.
(d) Mrs. Yeobright is preventing him from marrying Thomasin.
2. Where does Christian stop on the way to the wedding?
(a) His home.
(b) The inn.
(c) The woods.
3. What does Eustacia notice about Clym?
(a) He is handsome, but something about him is not entirely at ease.
(b) He is smiling and energetic.
(c) He is noticing her.
(d) He is not as attractive as she remembered.
4. How does Mrs. Yeobright feel about Clym's relationship with Eustacia?
(a) She does not approve.
(b) She wonders about Clym's motives.
(c) She is unsure about Eustacia.
(d) She is very happy for them.
5. Why does Clym join the group to help get the bucket out of Eustacia's well?
(a) He wants to meet her grandfather.
(b) He wants to feel needed.
(c) He wants to see her.
(d) He wants to be helpful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diggory Venn tell Mrs. Yeobright?
2. How does Clym perceive her?
3. Who is Christian Cantle?
4. What is the "article" Wildeve comes to collect from Mrs. Yeobright?
5. What do Sam and Humphrey say about Clym?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)