|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the boy with Eustacia doing?
(a) Learning how to cast spells.
(b) Keeping lookout for Eustacia's lover.
(c) Keeping the fire going and listening for a frog to drop into the pond.
(d) Sleeping by the fire.
2. Why does Diggory hide?
(a) To listen to Eustacia and Wildeve's conversation.
(b) He does not want Thomasin to catch him.
(c) To avoid speaking to little Johnny.
(d) He hears a caravan going by.
3. What are Humphrey and Sam?
4. At what will a group of local boys perform a play?
(c) A celebration in the town hall.
(d) Mrs. Yeobright's Christmas party.
5. What has happened to the reddleman's skin and clothing?
(a) It is covered in wood shavings.
(b) It smells of leather and polish.
(c) It is covered in gun powder.
(d) It has all taken on the same color.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Olly Dowden as they walk?
2. What does Thomasin not want Mrs. Yeobright to mention to Clym?
3. What does Eustacia admit about her love for Wildeve?
4. What does hearing Clym's voice do to Eustacia?
5. Why does Damon say he is confused?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)