|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what are Mrs. Yeobright and Thomasin preparing?
(a) Clym's arrival.
(b) The Christmas party.
(d) Her wedding.
2. What is a reddleman?
(a) A saddle maker.
(b) A man who makes revolvers.
(c) A man who sells red dye to farmers.
(d) A boat maker.
3. How does Clym perceive her?
(a) As a beautiful goddess.
(b) As a nuisance.
(c) As a woman disguised as a man.
(d) As a woman he used to know.
4. Where does "The Return of the Native" take place?
(d) Edgon Heath.
5. Who is supervising the furze cutters' work?
(a) Eustacia Vye.
(b) Diggory Venn.
(c) Damon Wildeve.
(d) Captain Vye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomasin do upon hearing of this difficulty?
2. Why do Eustacia and Wildeve argue?
3. At what will a group of local boys perform a play?
4. What do people do on this day, according to local folklore?
5. Why are the locals going to Thomasin's later?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)