|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Damon and Thomasin's wedding.
(a) A traditional ceremony with the town in attendance.
(b) A small ceremony performed at home.
(c) The smallest of ceremonies with no attendant.
(d) A large ceremony with many brides maids.
2. Why is Eustacia at the wedding?
(a) She tries to stop the wedding.
(b) Supposedly by coincidence.
(c) She is Thomasin's maid of honor.
(d) To serve as a witness.
3. How does Clym perceive her?
(a) As a beautiful goddess.
(b) As a nuisance.
(c) As a woman he used to know.
(d) As a woman disguised as a man.
4. Why does Diggory hide?
(a) He does not want Thomasin to catch him.
(b) To listen to Eustacia and Wildeve's conversation.
(c) To avoid speaking to little Johnny.
(d) He hears a caravan going by.
5. What is noticed on the highest point of the heath?
(a) A small cottage.
(b) A lone female figure.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A lone pine tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Wildeve?
2. What is a mummery?
3. What do others do when they recognize it is Eustacia?
4. What does Thomasin do upon hearing of this difficulty?
5. What does Eustacia notice about Clym?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)