Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Eustacia's parents die when she is a little girl?
(a) She is left in the care of the Yeobrights.
(b) She is left in an orphanage.
(c) She is left in the care of her grandfather.
(d) She is left to raise herself.
2. What is expected of Clym?
(a) Great things.
(b) Not much.
(c) To be a family man.
(d) To settle at Egdon Heath.
3. Why is Damon able to take advantage of Christian?
(a) Damon is very intelligent.
(b) Christian has poor luck.
(c) Christian is encouraged by his good luck.
(d) Christian is nervous.
4. What has Susan Nonsuch done to Eustacia?
(a) Stabbed her in the side with a needle.
(b) Blackmailed her.
(c) Burned her home down.
(d) Shot her in the side.
5. Why does Mrs. Yeobright get tired?
(a) She is not healthy.
(b) She gets lost.
(c) It is an arduous walk.
(d) It is hot outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wildeve say he cannot attend Eustacia's wedding?
2. What does Mrs. Yeobright decide to do the next day?
3. What do others do when they recognize it is Eustacia?
4. How does Mrs. Yeobright feel about Clym's relationship with Eustacia?
5. For whom does Mrs. Yeobright feel sorry?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)