|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright reveal to Thomasin?
(a) Wildeve is in love with Eustacia.
(b) She has mentioned to Wildeve that there is another suitor.
(c) Wildeve wants to marry her for her money.
(d) Diggory Venn wants to marry her.
2. How does Eustacia tell Damon she is ready to leave?
(a) She goes to meet him at the inn.
(b) She calls him.
(c) She cries out to him.
(d) She is gives him the signal.
3. What is significant about the bonfire night?
(a) It is one year since the narrative started.
(b) Bonfire nights are scary.
(c) Bonfire nights are part of the heath tradition.
(d) Eustacia becomes a witch on bonfire nights.
4. For what does the boy ask in exchange?
(a) A chance to hold Eustacia's hand for a few minutes.
(b) A kiss.
(c) Clym's autograph.
(d) Fifty guineas.
5. Why does Mrs. Yeobright say Clym is no longer allowed in her house?
(a) He is stealing from her.
(b) He has lied to her.
(c) He and Eustacia are getting married.
(d) He is not returning to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rainbarrow?
2. Why does Diggory hide?
3. When are Eustacia and Wildeve's feeling rekindled?
4. How is the location introduced?
5. Who helps Thomasin to the inn?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)