|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Diggory confirm his belief?
(a) He goes to Thomasin.
(b) He asks Eustacia how she is feeling.
(c) He goes to the inn to see if Wildeve had been there.
(d) He talks to Clym about his marriage.
2. What does Thomasin name her baby girl?
(a) Eustacia Clementine.
(b) Damonia Thomasin.
(c) Eustacia Mae.
(d) Clymeria Eustacia.
3. Why is Diggory disappointed?
(a) Damon will not marry Thomasin.
(b) Thomasin still does not love him.
(c) Mrs. Yeobright is preventing him from marrying Thomasin.
(d) He and Damon race to Thomasin, and Damon arrives first and has already secured her hand.
4. What does Damon do when Thomasin questions him about his whereabouts?
(a) He becomes shy
(b) He says nothing.
(c) He cries.
(d) He becomes agitated.
5. How does Clym realize what happened on the day of his mother's death?
(a) Venn tells him everything.
(b) Eustacia confesses.
(c) Through several conversations.
(d) Christian Cantle tells him everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Wildeve?
2. Why is this expected of him?
3. Why does the marriage not take place?
4. Why does Eustacia not read Clym's letter?
5. What is the object of Eustacia's obsession?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)