|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives to help?
(b) Captain Vye.
2. How does she find some rest?
(a) By a stream.
(b) In the inn.
(c) In the shade of a tree.
(d) At a nearby cottage.
3. Why does Mrs. Yeobright get tired?
(a) She gets lost.
(b) It is hot outside.
(c) She is not healthy.
(d) It is an arduous walk.
4. What is happening to Eustacia?
(a) She is drowning.
(b) She is being trampled by a herd of cattle.
(c) She is running away.
(d) She is falling off a cliff.
5. For what does the boy ask in exchange?
(a) A kiss.
(b) Clym's autograph.
(c) Fifty guineas.
(d) A chance to hold Eustacia's hand for a few minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Eustacia feeling?
2. What do people do on this day, according to local folklore?
3. What is to have taken place that day?
4. Why does Eustacia constantly go out on walks?
5. Why is Eustacia at the wedding?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)