|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Clym and Eustacia meet face-to-face?
(a) Clym recognizes her and pulls her off the stage.
(b) Eustacia falls off the stage onto Clym's lap.
(c) They both decide to step outside for some air after the play.
(d) Clym is in the play.
2. Who feels responsible for the entire tragedy?
3. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Thomasin she will give her?
(a) A new home.
(b) A job.
(c) Her inheritance money.
(d) A carriage.
4. Where does Christian stop on the way to the wedding?
(a) His home.
(b) The inn.
(c) The woods.
5. What has Eustacia forgotten in her rush?
(a) The letter from her husband.
(b) To say goodbye to her grandfather.
(c) Her bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people do on this day, according to local folklore?
2. How does Venn try to scare Damon?
3. What does Clym admit to Thomasin?
4. Why is Clym deeply resolved to do something significant on his own terms?
5. What does Mrs. Yeobright reveal to Thomasin?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)