|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eustacia convince a local boy to do?
(a) Hold her hand.
(b) Sit by her at the play.
(c) Lend her his disguise.
(d) Tell Clym she is available.
2. Who arrives at Blooms-End?
3. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Thomasin she will give her?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A new home.
(c) A job.
(d) Her inheritance money.
4. For what is Christian gambling?
(a) Ownership of the inn.
(b) A piece of cake.
(c) A piece of cloth.
(d) His life.
5. Why are Wildeve's passions for Eustacia renewed?
(a) She has grown more beautiful.
(b) She agrees to meet with him secretly.
(c) She belongs to another.
(d) He no longer loves Thomasin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a group of people doing?
2. Who does Eustacia encounter?
3. About what does Diggory do when he talks to Mrs. Yeobright?
4. What does Eustacia notice about Clym?
5. Why does Charley hide Captain Vye's pistols?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)