|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eustacia notice about Clym?
(a) He is noticing her.
(b) He is not as attractive as she remembered.
(c) He is handsome, but something about him is not entirely at ease.
(d) He is smiling and energetic.
2. What is the object of Eustacia's obsession?
3. What is Wildeve's supposed oversight?
(a) The loss of the rings for the marriage.
(b) The new priest performing the ceremony.
(c) The different location of the marriage license.
(d) The lack of Mrs. Yeobright's approval.
4. What is noticed on the highest point of the heath?
(a) A small cottage.
(b) A lone female figure.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A lone pine tree.
5. Why are the locals going to Thomasin's later?
(a) To speak with her about her new husband.
(b) To annoy the newlyweds.
(c) To offer a song to the newlyweds.
(d) To have a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright keep from Thomasin?
2. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Olly Dowden as they walk?
3. What is the boy with Eustacia doing?
4. Why does Eustacia want to be in the play?
5. What are the contents of the letter Eustacia has Diggory deliver to Damon?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)