|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Wildeve?
(a) He will not be marrying Thomasin.
(b) Diggory will marry Thomasin.
(c) To marry Thomasin quickly.
(d) He has competition for Thomasin's hand.
2. Who is supervising the furze cutters' work?
(a) Captain Vye.
(b) Damon Wildeve.
(c) Diggory Venn.
(d) Eustacia Vye.
3. What does Diggory Venn tell Mrs. Yeobright?
(a) All that he has heard and that his offer of marriage still stands.
(b) Some of what he has heard.
(c) He tells her nothing.
(d) He tells her he no longer wants to marry Thomasin.
4. For what does the boy ask in exchange?
(a) Clym's autograph.
(b) Fifty guineas.
(c) A chance to hold Eustacia's hand for a few minutes.
(d) A kiss.
5. What does Eustacia think of Edgon Heath?
(a) She does not like it.
(b) She loves it.
(c) It is home.
(d) It is cute and quaint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Eustacia's parents die when she is a little girl?
2. What is Rainbarrow?
3. What is a reddleman?
4. What does Mrs. Yeobright reveal to Thomasin?
5. What is a group of people doing?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)