|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is supervising the furze cutters' work?
(a) Damon Wildeve.
(b) Captain Vye.
(c) Diggory Venn.
(d) Eustacia Vye.
2. What is noticed on the highest point of the heath?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A lone pine tree.
(c) A small cottage.
(d) A lone female figure.
3. What is a mummery?
(a) A female mummy.
(b) A room to sit in quietly and contemplate.
(c) A place where nuns live.
(d) A traditional play performed around Christmas time.
4. What is the object of Eustacia's obsession?
5. What is a reddleman?
(a) A man who makes revolvers.
(b) A saddle maker.
(c) A man who sells red dye to farmers.
(d) A boat maker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomasin do upon hearing of this difficulty?
2. What does Mrs. Yeobright keep from Thomasin?
3. What is a group of people doing?
4. Where does "The Return of the Native" take place?
5. Why is little Johnny afraid of Diggory Venn?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)