|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is to have taken place that day?
(a) A swimning event.
(b) An induction ceremony.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A funeral.
2. What is the boy with Eustacia doing?
(a) Keeping the fire going and listening for a frog to drop into the pond.
(b) Learning how to cast spells.
(c) Keeping lookout for Eustacia's lover.
(d) Sleeping by the fire.
3. What happens when Eustacia's parents die when she is a little girl?
(a) She is left in the care of her grandfather.
(b) She is left in an orphanage.
(c) She is left in the care of the Yeobrights.
(d) She is left to raise herself.
4. Why is Eustacia at the wedding?
(a) She is Thomasin's maid of honor.
(b) She tries to stop the wedding.
(c) To serve as a witness.
(d) Supposedly by coincidence.
5. What is Rainbarrow?
(a) The name of the inn.
(b) The town.
(c) The highest point in the heath.
(d) Thomasin's last name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a reddleman?
2. Why does Eustacia temporarily lose interest in Wildeve?
3. Why does Eustacia worry about Clym falling in love with Thomasin?
4. Who is supervising the furze cutters' work?
5. What does Eustacia admit about her love for Wildeve?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)