|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does hearing Clym's voice do to Eustacia?
(a) It annoys her and makes her realize she loves Damon.
(b) It makes her doubt her love for him.
(c) It sets her off in a state of excitement based on her fantasy of him.
(d) It make her anxious and nervous to meet Clym.
2. Describe Damon and Thomasin's wedding.
(a) A large ceremony with many brides maids.
(b) The smallest of ceremonies with no attendant.
(c) A small ceremony performed at home.
(d) A traditional ceremony with the town in attendance.
3. What does Eustacia admit about her love for Wildeve?
(a) She does not love him at all.
(b) It does not run deep.
(c) She will love him forever.
(d) It is very strong.
4. What is to have taken place that day?
(a) An induction ceremony.
(b) A swimning event.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A wedding.
5. Why does Diggory hide?
(a) To listen to Eustacia and Wildeve's conversation.
(b) He does not want Thomasin to catch him.
(c) He hears a caravan going by.
(d) To avoid speaking to little Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Damon say he is confused?
2. What is noticed on the highest point of the heath?
3. Why are the locals going to Thomasin's later?
4. Why does the marriage not take place?
5. What is a group of people doing?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)