|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the location introduced?
(a) As almost a character itself.
(b) As a beautiful tourist hideaway.
(c) Very vaguely.
(d) As a small village in Italy.
2. What is a reddleman?
(a) A boat maker.
(b) A saddle maker.
(c) A man who makes revolvers.
(d) A man who sells red dye to farmers.
3. What does hearing Clym's voice do to Eustacia?
(a) It make her anxious and nervous to meet Clym.
(b) It sets her off in a state of excitement based on her fantasy of him.
(c) It annoys her and makes her realize she loves Damon.
(d) It makes her doubt her love for him.
4. At what will a group of local boys perform a play?
(a) A celebration in the town hall.
(d) Mrs. Yeobright's Christmas party.
5. Where does Clym want to move when he becomes a teacher?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eustacia notice about Clym?
2. Why does Venn vow to protect Thomasin's reputation?
3. What does the gossiping group mention?
4. What does Mrs. Yeobright reveal to Thomasin?
5. What does Clym suggest to Eustacia after his argument with Mrs. Yeobright?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)