|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomasin do upon hearing of this difficulty?
(a) She becomes very agitated and runs away.
(b) She shrugs and walks home.
(c) She celebrates.
(d) She fights with Damon.
2. Why does Diggory hide?
(a) To avoid speaking to little Johnny.
(b) To listen to Eustacia and Wildeve's conversation.
(c) He does not want Thomasin to catch him.
(d) He hears a caravan going by.
3. What happens when Eustacia's parents die when she is a little girl?
(a) She is left to raise herself.
(b) She is left in the care of the Yeobrights.
(c) She is left in an orphanage.
(d) She is left in the care of her grandfather.
4. Where does Christian stop on the way to the wedding?
(a) The inn.
(c) The woods.
(d) His home.
5. How does Venn try to scare Damon?
(a) With noises.
(b) With scary stories.
(c) With spooky lights.
(d) With threats.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Mrs. Yeobright concerned?
2. How is the location introduced?
3. Why is Thomasin having a difficult time?
4. What does Mrs. Yeobright refuse to do?
5. For what does the boy ask in exchange?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)