|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe Damon and Thomasin's wedding.
(a) The smallest of ceremonies with no attendant.
(b) A small ceremony performed at home.
(c) A large ceremony with many brides maids.
(d) A traditional ceremony with the town in attendance.
2. About what does Eustacia have reservations?
(a) Moving to Paris.
(b) Marrying Clym.
(c) Leaving her home.
(d) Living in a small cottage.
3. Why are the locals going to Thomasin's later?
(a) To speak with her about her new husband.
(b) To have a party.
(c) To offer a song to the newlyweds.
(d) To annoy the newlyweds.
4. Who is supervising the furze cutters' work?
(a) Eustacia Vye.
(b) Captain Vye.
(c) Diggory Venn.
(d) Damon Wildeve.
5. Why does Eustacia worry about Clym falling in love with Thomasin?
(a) They live in the same house.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) She is kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Humphrey and Sam?
2. What is furze cutting?
3. Why does Damon say he is confused?
4. What is Wildeve's supposed oversight?
5. When are Eustacia and Wildeve's feeling rekindled?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)