|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Mrs. Yeobright feel sorry?
2. What does Diggory Venn tell Mrs. Yeobright?
(a) Some of what he has heard.
(b) All that he has heard and that his offer of marriage still stands.
(c) He tells her nothing.
(d) He tells her he no longer wants to marry Thomasin.
3. What does Diggory deduce?
(a) Eustacia is unhappy.
(b) Eustacia is still in love with Clym.
(c) Thomasin misses her husband.
(d) The man he sees with Eustacia is Wildeve.
4. Who do Eustacia and Wildeve see as they walk back to the heath?
(a) Diggory Venn and Clym.
(b) Susan and Johnny Nonsuch.
(c) Thomasin and Mrs. Yeobright.
(d) Sam and Humphrey.
5. What does Mrs. Yeobright reveal to Thomasin?
(a) She has mentioned to Wildeve that there is another suitor.
(b) Wildeve wants to marry her for her money.
(c) Wildeve is in love with Eustacia.
(d) Diggory Venn wants to marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Yeobright refuse to do?
2. What does Mrs. Yeobright keep from Thomasin?
3. What does Thomasin not want Mrs. Yeobright to mention to Clym?
4. Why is Damon able to take advantage of Christian?
5. Who is supervising the furze cutters' work?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)