|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Eustacia have reservations?
(a) Living in a small cottage.
(b) Marrying Clym.
(c) Leaving her home.
(d) Moving to Paris.
2. Who is supervising the furze cutters' work?
(a) Captain Vye.
(b) Diggory Venn.
(c) Eustacia Vye.
(d) Damon Wildeve.
3. What is happening to Eustacia?
(a) She is drowning.
(b) She is being trampled by a herd of cattle.
(c) She is falling off a cliff.
(d) She is running away.
4. Who feels responsible for the entire tragedy?
5. For what does the boy ask in exchange?
(a) Clym's autograph.
(b) A chance to hold Eustacia's hand for a few minutes.
(c) A kiss.
(d) Fifty guineas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Diggory disappointed?
2. Where does Christian stop on the way to the wedding?
3. Who is Christian Cantle?
4. What does Clym suggest to Eustacia after his argument with Mrs. Yeobright?
5. How does Clym perceive her?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)