|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who survives?
(a) Eustacia and Diggory.
(b) Eustacia and Damon.
(c) Clym and Damon.
(d) Clym and Diggory.
2. Why does Clym join the group to help get the bucket out of Eustacia's well?
(a) He wants to feel needed.
(b) He wants to see her.
(c) He wants to meet her grandfather.
(d) He wants to be helpful.
3. About what does Eustacia have reservations?
(a) Marrying Clym.
(b) Moving to Paris.
(c) Living in a small cottage.
(d) Leaving her home.
4. What do others do when they recognize it is Eustacia?
(a) They tell the audience.
(b) They do not give away her secret.
(c) They call for the director.
(d) They pull her off the stage.
5. What is significant about the bonfire night?
(a) Eustacia becomes a witch on bonfire nights.
(b) Bonfire nights are part of the heath tradition.
(c) It is one year since the narrative started.
(d) Bonfire nights are scary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eustacia not read Clym's letter?
2. For what is Christian gambling?
3. Where does Christian stop on the way to the wedding?
4. Why are Wildeve's passions for Eustacia renewed?
5. What plan do Eustacia and Wildeve concoct?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)