|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had visited Mrs. Yeobright the night before she died?
2. What is significant about the bonfire night?
(a) Bonfire nights are part of the heath tradition.
(b) Eustacia becomes a witch on bonfire nights.
(c) It is one year since the narrative started.
(d) Bonfire nights are scary.
3. Who feels responsible for the entire tragedy?
4. What does Mrs. Yeobright tell Thomasin she will give her?
(a) A new home.
(b) Her inheritance money.
(c) A job.
(d) A carriage.
5. What does Clym do one night while he and Eustacia are watching an eclipse?
(a) He proposes to her.
(b) He tells her he is not returning to Paris.
(c) He breaks up with her.
(d) He tells her he is in love with Thomasin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomasin name her baby girl?
2. Who arrives to help?
3. What has Susan Nonsuch done to Eustacia?
4. Who is Christian Cantle?
5. What has Eustacia forgotten in her rush?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)