|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is expected of Clym?
(a) To settle at Egdon Heath.
(b) To be a family man.
(c) Great things.
(d) Not much.
2. What is significant about the bonfire night?
(a) Bonfire nights are part of the heath tradition.
(b) It is one year since the narrative started.
(c) Bonfire nights are scary.
(d) Eustacia becomes a witch on bonfire nights.
3. Why does Eustacia constantly go out on walks?
(a) She loves to exercise.
(b) She enjoys being outdoors.
(c) To try to run into Clym.
(d) She hopes to run into Thomasin.
4. Describe Damon and Thomasin's wedding.
(a) A large ceremony with many brides maids.
(b) A small ceremony performed at home.
(c) The smallest of ceremonies with no attendant.
(d) A traditional ceremony with the town in attendance.
5. What is the date of the bonfire?
(a) November 31.
(b) October 31.
(c) December 5.
(d) November 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Thomasin to the inn?
2. What does Clym suggest to Eustacia after his argument with Mrs. Yeobright?
3. Where is Clym waiting?
4. Why does Charley hide Captain Vye's pistols?
5. Who does Clym find waiting?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)