|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had visited Mrs. Yeobright the night before she died?
2. To what is Eustacia referring when she says Damon is not a "great" enough man?
(a) As Thomasin's husband.
(b) For whom to break her vows.
(c) He is unkind and untrustworthy.
(d) He is not wealthy enough for her.
3. Why does Clym join the group to help get the bucket out of Eustacia's well?
(a) He wants to feel needed.
(b) He wants to be helpful.
(c) He wants to meet her grandfather.
(d) He wants to see her.
4. Why does Wildeve say he cannot attend Eustacia's wedding?
(a) He is unsure how he would react to seeing her wed.
(b) He hates Clym.
(c) He is not feeling well.
(d) He has to watch the inn.
5. Where does Clym want to move when he becomes a teacher?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clym find waiting?
2. What has Susan Nonsuch done to Eustacia?
3. What has Eustacia forgotten in her rush?
4. Why does Eustacia want to be in the play?
5. For what is Christian gambling?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)