|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Thomasin having a difficult time?
(a) Her husband will not give her any spending money.
(b) She does not love her husband.
(c) She does not like Eustacia.
(d) She worries about Clym.
2. For what is Christian gambling?
(a) Ownership of the inn.
(b) A piece of cloth.
(c) A piece of cake.
(d) His life.
3. What do others do when they recognize it is Eustacia?
(a) They call for the director.
(b) They pull her off the stage.
(c) They tell the audience.
(d) They do not give away her secret.
4. Who had visited Mrs. Yeobright the night before she died?
5. Who feels responsible for the entire tragedy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the object of Eustacia's obsession?
2. Where is Clym waiting?
3. What does Mrs. Yeobright reveal to Thomasin?
4. Why are Wildeve's passions for Eustacia renewed?
5. How do Clym and Eustacia meet face-to-face?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)