|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Wildeve's passions for Eustacia renewed?
(a) She has grown more beautiful.
(b) He no longer loves Thomasin.
(c) She agrees to meet with him secretly.
(d) She belongs to another.
2. Why does Clym join the group to help get the bucket out of Eustacia's well?
(a) He wants to be helpful.
(b) He wants to meet her grandfather.
(c) He wants to feel needed.
(d) He wants to see her.
3. Who feels responsible for the entire tragedy?
4. What does Thomasin name her baby girl?
(a) Eustacia Clementine.
(b) Eustacia Mae.
(c) Clymeria Eustacia.
(d) Damonia Thomasin.
5. Who had visited Mrs. Yeobright the night before she died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Yeobright say Clym is no longer allowed in her house?
2. What does Damon do when Thomasin questions him about his whereabouts?
3. What has Eustacia forgotten in her rush?
4. What does Mrs. Yeobright refuse to do?
5. How does Clym realize what happened on the day of his mother's death?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)