1. Where does "The Return of the Native" take place?
(a) Edgon Heath.
2. How is the location introduced?
(a) As almost a character itself.
(b) Very vaguely.
(c) As a small village in Italy.
(d) As a beautiful tourist hideaway.
3. What is a reddleman?
(a) A saddle maker.
(b) A boat maker.
(c) A man who sells red dye to farmers.
(d) A man who makes revolvers.
4. What has happened to the reddleman's skin and clothing?
(a) It has all taken on the same color.
(b) It is covered in gun powder.
(c) It is covered in wood shavings.
(d) It smells of leather and polish.
5. What is noticed on the highest point of the heath?
(a) A lone pine tree.
(b) A small cottage.
(c) A lone female figure.
(d) A wolf.
6. What do people do on this day, according to local folklore?
(a) Create a Maypole.
(b) Build large bonfires.
(c) Sacrifice animals to the gods.
(d) Perform plays.
This section contains 4,996 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)