1. Where does "The Return of the Native" take place?
(b) Edgon Heath.
2. How is the location introduced?
(a) As a small village in Italy.
(b) As almost a character itself.
(c) Very vaguely.
(d) As a beautiful tourist hideaway.
3. What is a reddleman?
(a) A boat maker.
(b) A man who makes revolvers.
(c) A man who sells red dye to farmers.
(d) A saddle maker.
4. What has happened to the reddleman's skin and clothing?
(a) It is covered in wood shavings.
(b) It has all taken on the same color.
(c) It is covered in gun powder.
(d) It smells of leather and polish.
5. What is noticed on the highest point of the heath?
(a) A lone female figure.
(b) A small cottage.
(c) A lone pine tree.
(d) A wolf.
6. What do people do on this day, according to local folklore?
(a) Sacrifice animals to the gods.
(b) Create a Maypole.
(c) Perform plays.
(d) Build large bonfires.
This section contains 4,996 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)