Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stevens' demeanor regarding Lord Darlington?
2. How does the answer to #125 react?
3. What does Stevens recall when seeing the sign?
4. Stevens remembers the visit of an ambassador from what country?
5. What is the nature of Miss Kenton's family?
Essay Topic 1
Give five character traits for both Stevens and Miss Kenton. How are they similar? How are they dissimilar?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the technique of symbolism used extensively in this book. Describe some situations that can be considered symbolism. Why are they examples of symbolism? What are the benefits of using symbolism?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the technique of foreshadowing used in this book. Describe some situations that can be considered foreshadowing. Why are they examples of foreshadowing? What are the benefits of using foreshadowing?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)