|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevens remembers the visit of an ambassador from what country?
2. The doctor had believed in ________________ until he had met the people of his town.
3. What do Stevens and Miss Kenton do each evening?
(b) Meet to discuss the household
(c) Play bridge
(d) Listen to the radio
4. What topic does Stevens bring up with Miss Kenton in the summerhouse?
(a) Her threat of resignation
(b) A party that Lord Darlington wants to host
(c) The menus for the week
(d) The attire of the downstairs staff
5. What does Lisa leave for Miss Kenton?
(a) A pen
(b) A note
(c) A book
(d) A bouquet
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Stevens, Darlington Hall hosted ____________________________________.
2. What does Miss Kenton report upon returning to Darlington Hall that evening?
3. Stevens adamantly denies that Lord Darlington had __________________________.
4. What does Lord Darlington's godson attempt to learn from Lord Darlington at dinner?
5. When was Stevens' meeting with Miss Kenton?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)