|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town does Stevens explore in the morning?
2. What items seem to symbolize Stevens' recollection of the past?
(a) The trained staff
(b) The fleet of vehicles
(c) The flower arrangements
(d) The polished silver
3. What can the doctor tell about Stevens by his demeanor?
(a) He is from Scotland
(b) He is apprehensive
(c) He is an educated man
(d) He is a manservant
4. What kind of night does Stevens spend at the inn?
5. How long will it be before Stevens will once again see Miss Kenton?
(a) 1 week
(b) 24 hours
(c) 3 days
(d) 48 hours
Short Answer Questions
1. What changed the ambassador's demeanor?
2. How is Mr. Farraday different from Lord Darlington?
3. What event does Stevens recall as he waits for Miss Kenton?
4. Where does Stevens have tea?
5. What does Stevens recall now?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)