|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did some of the dinner guests later say about Lord Darlington?
(a) He lost his fortune
(b) He abused the staff
(c) He hosted Nazis
(d) He had many affairs
2. What is Stevens' demeanor regarding Lord Darlington?
(b) Lack of confidence
(d) Staunch support
3. What is the nature of Miss Kenton's family?
(a) She is the youngest
(b) She has no family
(c) She is an orphan
(d) She is an only child
4. On what topic does Miss Kenton chide Stevens?
(a) His new smoking jacket
(b) The errors of the wait staff
(c) The new maid, Lisa
(d) The lackluster silver
5. What is Stevens doing in Day 6, Evening?
(a) Sitting on a bench at a pier
(b) Having dinner at the hotel
(c) Driving back to Darlington Hall
(d) Checking out of the hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Miss Kenton reveal to Stevens?
2. What topic does Stevens bring up with Miss Kenton in the summerhouse?
3. What does Miss Kenton say when Stevens asks her about her letter?
4. What kind of night does Stevens spend at the inn?
5. What is the town where Miss Kenton lives?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)