|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor had believed in ________________ until he had met the people of his town.
2. When was Stevens' meeting with Miss Kenton?
(a) An hour ago
(c) A week ago
(d) Two days ago
3. What else does Stevens recall about the ambassador's visit?
(a) Many people wanted to be dinner guests with him
(b) He would sleep past noon
(c) He wanted cognanc and cigars in his room each night
(d) He was demanding about his clothing
4. What are Stevens' inner feelings about the revelation?
5. What does Miss Kenton say when Stevens asks her about her letter?
(a) She is divorcing her husband
(b) She regrets sending the letter
(c) She is happy with her husband and daughter
(d) She wants to come back to Darlington Hall
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mr. Farraday different from Lord Darlington?
2. What does the butler tell Stevens?
3. What does the doctor ask Stevens' for his view on?
4. What sign does Stevens see?
5. Where does Stevens have tea?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)