|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stevens' demeanor regarding Lord Darlington?
(b) Lack of confidence
(d) Staunch support
2. How does the answer to #125 react?
(c) Not surprised
3. What does Stevens recall when seeing the sign?
(a) He wants to buy some tea
(b) Giffen was the silver polish of choice
(c) He remembers a book he needs
(d) He needs a new raincoat
4. Stevens remembers the visit of an ambassador from what country?
5. What is the nature of Miss Kenton's family?
(a) She is an orphan
(b) She is an only child
(c) She has no family
(d) She is the youngest
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens mentions that some of Miss Kenton's letters in the past indicated that _________________________________.
2. What sign does Stevens see?
3. Stevens adamantly denies that Lord Darlington had __________________________.
4. What does Lisa leave for Miss Kenton?
5. What beverage do Stevens and Miss Kenton enjoy each evening?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)