|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Stevens and Miss Kenton do each evening?
(a) Meet to discuss the household
(b) Play bridge
(c) Listen to the radio
2. What items seem to symbolize Stevens' recollection of the past?
(a) The flower arrangements
(b) The fleet of vehicles
(c) The trained staff
(d) The polished silver
3. How long will it be before Stevens will once again see Miss Kenton?
(a) 48 hours
(b) 3 days
(c) 24 hours
(d) 1 week
4. What is Stevens' demeanor regarding Lord Darlington?
(a) Staunch support
(b) Lack of confidence
5. What does Stevens do as he waits for Miss Kenton?
(a) Reads the paper
(b) Does a crossword puzzle
(c) Talks with some tourists
(d) Sips tea and watches the rain
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens mentions that some of Miss Kenton's letters in the past indicated that _________________________________.
2. What does Lisa do in less than a year at Darlington Hall?
3. How does Stevens react to Lisa's actions?
4. What is the profession of Lord Darlington's godson?
5. Where does Stevens have tea?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)