|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the doctor tell about Stevens by his demeanor?
(a) He is from Scotland
(b) He is apprehensive
(c) He is an educated man
(d) He is a manservant
2. What kind of night does Stevens spend at the inn?
3. Where does Stevens have tea?
(a) The Rose Garden Hotel
(b) The Regent Room
(c) The Embassy Room
(d) The Bradford Hotel
4. Stevens remembers the visit of an ambassador from what country?
5. What good news does Miss Kenton have about her daughter?
(a) She has just received her law degree
(b) She just graduated college
(c) She is expecting a child
(d) She is engaged to be married
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lord Darlington's godson attempt to learn from Lord Darlington at dinner?
2. What do Stevens and Miss Kenton do each evening?
3. What is the profession of Lord Darlington's godson?
4. What is Stevens doing in Day 6, Evening?
5. What changed the ambassador's demeanor?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)