|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miss Kenton react to Lisa's actions?
(a) She is distraught
(b) She is outraged
(c) She saw it coming
(d) She is guilty
2. What does Stevens ponder again?
(a) Gas for the car
(b) Miss Kenton's letter
(c) Silver polish prices
(d) A new umbrella
3. What does Lord Darlington's godson try to get Stevens to admit?
(a) Who Lord Darlington's guests are
(b) If he has ever been married
(c) How much brandy Lord Darlington drinks every night
(d) Who the cute downstairs maid is
4. What town does Stevens explore in the morning?
5. What changed the ambassador's demeanor?
(b) A fine meal
(c) The excellence of the silver
(d) Fine cigars
Short Answer Questions
1. What incident does Stevens recall?
2. To what issue does Stevens return in his thoughts?
3. According to Stevens, Darlington Hall hosted ____________________________________.
4. What has Lord Darlington asked Stevens to do?
5. Why does Stevens go to Miss Kenton's room?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)