|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stevens' demeanor regarding Lord Darlington?
(a) Lack of confidence
(d) Staunch support
2. Why has Miss Kenton not left Darlington Hall?
(a) She has nowhere else to go
(b) She has promised Lord Darlington she will stay
(c) She is on a long-term contract
(d) She has not saved enough money yet
3. What does Lisa leave for Miss Kenton?
(a) A bouquet
(b) A pen
(c) A book
(d) A note
4. Who is the maid that Miss Kenton hires despite Stevens' misgivings?
5. What good news does Miss Kenton have about her daughter?
(a) She is expecting a child
(b) She just graduated college
(c) She is engaged to be married
(d) She has just received her law degree
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Lord Darlington's godson?
2. What incident does Stevens recall?
3. What items seem to symbolize Stevens' recollection of the past?
4. Who does Stevens talk to on the pier?
5. What decision was Lord Darlington's girlfriend behind?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)