|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what topic does Miss Kenton chide Stevens?
(a) The errors of the wait staff
(b) The lackluster silver
(c) His new smoking jacket
(d) The new maid, Lisa
2. What does Stevens ponder again?
(a) Miss Kenton's letter
(b) A new umbrella
(c) Silver polish prices
(d) Gas for the car
3. What does Lord Darlington's godson try to get Stevens to admit?
(a) Who Lord Darlington's guests are
(b) Who the cute downstairs maid is
(c) How much brandy Lord Darlington drinks every night
(d) If he has ever been married
4. What does Lisa leave for Miss Kenton?
(a) A pen
(b) A book
(c) A bouquet
(d) A note
5. What does Stevens do as he waits for Miss Kenton?
(a) Does a crossword puzzle
(b) Talks with some tourists
(c) Sips tea and watches the rain
(d) Reads the paper
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Kenton reveal to Stevens?
2. What can the doctor tell about Stevens by his demeanor?
3. According to Stevens, Darlington Hall hosted ____________________________________.
4. Why does Stevens chide Miss Kenton periodically?
5. What does Stevens secretly think about Lord Darlington?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)