|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the ambassador's demeanor?
2. On what topic does Miss Kenton chide Stevens?
(a) His new smoking jacket
(b) The lackluster silver
(c) The new maid, Lisa
(d) The errors of the wait staff
3. How do Stevens and Miss Kenton part?
(a) They do not part
(b) They kiss goodbye in the rain
(c) He takes her to her bus stop
(d) Knowing they will never see each other again
4. What does Stevens secretly think about Lord Darlington?
(a) He is gay
(b) He is very ill
(c) He is cheap
(d) He may have been involved in Nazi activities
5. Who is Lord Darlington's godson?
(a) Cardinal MacMurphree
(b) Mr. Cardinal
(c) Mr. Beckett
(d) Emory Harrison
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stevens doing in Day 6, Evening?
2. What does Lisa do in less than a year at Darlington Hall?
3. How does Miss Kenton react to Lisa's actions?
4. For what do the other people sitting on the pier wait?
5. How does Stevens react to Miss Kenton's news?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)