|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stevens not allow himself to do regarding Lord Darlington?
(a) Entertain the idea that he was involved in horrific political events
(b) Speak to him directly
(c) Ask for a vacation
(d) Drink any of the fine brandy
2. Stevens adamantly denies that Lord Darlington had __________________________.
(a) a gambling problem
(b) anti-Semite tendencies
(d) an extramarital affair
3. What event does Stevens recall as he waits for Miss Kenton?
(a) The death of his father
(b) The dismissal of more Jewish girls
(c) His first day of work at Darlington Hall
(d) The night that Lord Darlington's godson arrived unexpectedly
4. Who is the maid that Miss Kenton hires despite Stevens' misgivings?
5. What was the ambassador's demeanor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor ask Stevens' for his view on?
2. What does the butler tell Stevens?
3. What decision was Lord Darlington's girlfriend behind?
4. Who must inform Stevens inform of Lord Darlington's decision?
5. What does Lisa do in less than a year at Darlington Hall?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)