|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stevens recall now?
(a) A conversation with his father
(b) Packing a new sweater
(c) Having the car serviced
(d) His meeting with Miss Kenton
2. What town does Stevens explore in the morning?
3. How does Miss Kenton react to Lisa's actions?
(a) She is guilty
(b) She is outraged
(c) She saw it coming
(d) She is distraught
4. For what do the other people sitting on the pier wait?
(a) The dance hall to open
(b) The arrival of the ferry
(c) The opening of the bridge
(d) The turning on of the pier lights
5. What does Stevens secretly think about Lord Darlington?
(a) He is very ill
(b) He is cheap
(c) He is gay
(d) He may have been involved in Nazi activities
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mood of their parting?
2. Stevens mentions that some of Miss Kenton's letters in the past indicated that _________________________________.
3. What else does Stevens recall about the ambassador's visit?
4. What event does Stevens recall as he waits for Miss Kenton?
5. Why does Stevens go to Miss Kenton's room?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)