|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will it be before Stevens will once again see Miss Kenton?
(a) 1 week
(b) 24 hours
(c) 48 hours
(d) 3 days
2. What does Stevens not allow himself to do regarding Lord Darlington?
(a) Drink any of the fine brandy
(b) Entertain the idea that he was involved in horrific political events
(c) Speak to him directly
(d) Ask for a vacation
3. What event does Stevens recall as he waits for Miss Kenton?
(a) The dismissal of more Jewish girls
(b) His first day of work at Darlington Hall
(c) The death of his father
(d) The night that Lord Darlington's godson arrived unexpectedly
4. The doctor had believed in ________________ until he had met the people of his town.
5. What is Stevens doing in Day 6, Evening?
(a) Sitting on a bench at a pier
(b) Having dinner at the hotel
(c) Driving back to Darlington Hall
(d) Checking out of the hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Stevens and Miss Kenton meet?
2. What is the profession of Lord Darlington's godson?
3. What topic does Stevens bring up with Miss Kenton in the summerhouse?
4. For what do the other people sitting on the pier wait?
5. What incident does Stevens recall?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)