|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stevens begin to doubt that Miss Kenton will show up?
(a) He is late and she probably won't return
(b) Miss Kenton has probably changed her mind
(c) Miss Kenton never really liked him
(d) He did not receive a return letter from her
2. The previous day, Stevens had been picked up by a doctor who brings ____________________.
(a) a map
(b) a picnic lunch
(c) fuel for Stevens' car
(d) his bag
3. What does Lord Darlington's godson try to get Stevens to admit?
(a) Who the cute downstairs maid is
(b) How much brandy Lord Darlington drinks every night
(c) If he has ever been married
(d) Who Lord Darlington's guests are
4. What is the town where Miss Kenton lives?
(a) Little Compton
5. What decision was Lord Darlington's girlfriend behind?
(a) Remodeling of the guest suites
(b) The termination of employment of two Jewish maids
(c) The purchase of new silver pieces
(d) The acquisition of new antiques
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stevens decide about the answer to #113?
2. In days past, what would indicate the greatness of a household?
3. How does Miss Kenton react to Lisa's actions?
4. What does Lisa leave for Miss Kenton?
5. What does the road trip allow Stevens to do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)