Short Answer Key
Prologue, July 1956
1. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
2. The Prologue is written about what time?
3. Where has Mr. Stevens been employed for many years?
4. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
5. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
6. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
7. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
Taking a road trip
8. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
9. Who is Miss Kenton?
A former housekeeper at Darlington Hall
10. How long has Miss Kenton been gone?
11. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
She is recently divorced with no future plans
12. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
13. What nationality is Mr. Faraday?
14. What is...
This section contains 2,310 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)