|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 6, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stevens go to Miss Kenton's room?
(a) To get the menus for an upcoming event
(b) To give Miss Kenton some news about a maid
(c) To take Miss Kenton some hot chocolate
(d) To tell her that Lord Darlington's godson needs a room for the night
2. To what does Stevens compare himself?
(a) The great butlers of the past
(b) His mentor
(c) The Queen's butler
(d) His father
3. Stevens remembers the visit of an ambassador from what country?
4. In days past, what would indicate the greatness of a household?
(a) The sheen on the silver
(b) The maintenance of the grounds
(c) The number of parties held
(d) The quality of the food
5. Who is Lord Darlington's godson?
(a) Mr. Cardinal
(b) Emory Harrison
(c) Cardinal MacMurphree
(d) Mr. Beckett
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stevens consider the comments people still make about Lord Darlington?
2. How does Stevens react to Miss Kenton's news?
3. How can Stevens' personality be described?
4. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
5. What decision was Lord Darlington's girlfriend behind?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)