|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 6, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevens' behavior indicates that he is haunted by ______________________.
(a) a lost love
(b) feelings for his father
(c) some ethical situation
(d) ghosts in the mansion
2. In days past, what would indicate the greatness of a household?
(a) The quality of the food
(b) The number of parties held
(c) The maintenance of the grounds
(d) The sheen on the silver
3. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
(a) Lord Darlington
(b) Mr. Stevens
(c) Miss Kenton
(d) Mr. Faraday
4. What does the road trip allow Stevens to do?
(a) Visit different tearooms
(b) Sleep in charming inns
(c) Take some pictures for his scrapbooks
(d) Reflect on the time employed by Lord Darlington
5. What does the polished silver indicate about Lord Darlington's household?
(a) Many parties
(c) Only the surface of things matters
(d) Obsessive compulsive behavior
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lord Darlington's godson?
2. Why does Stevens begin to doubt that Miss Kenton will show up?
3. How does Stevens feel about serving at Darlington Hall for so many years?
4. What can the doctor tell about Stevens by his demeanor?
5. What is Lord Darlington's hope for the conference?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)