|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 6, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stevens content to do?
(a) Wade in a pond
(c) Sit on a bench and think
2. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
(a) A well-deserved vacation
(b) A chance to meet new vendors
(c) A shopping excursion
(d) Time alone to ponder and reminisce
3. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
(a) Annual vacations
(b) Outings for professional duties
(c) Family holidays
(d) Family vacations
4. What had Miss Kenton brought to Stevens' office at Darlington Hall one day?
(a) New curtains
(c) Fresh flowers
5. What is the nature of Miss Kenton's family?
(a) She is the youngest
(b) She is an orphan
(c) She is an only child
(d) She has no family
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the road trip allow Stevens to do?
2. What is Miss Kenton doing when Stevens finds her in the summerhouse?
3. What else does Miss Kenton reveal to Stevens?
4. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
5. What does Stevens tell his father after the accident?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)