|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 6, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stevens ponder again?
(a) Miss Kenton's letter
(b) Gas for the car
(c) A new umbrella
(d) Silver polish prices
2. What did some of the dinner guests later say about Lord Darlington?
(a) He abused the staff
(b) He hosted Nazis
(c) He had many affairs
(d) He lost his fortune
3. On what topic does Miss Kenton chide Stevens?
(a) The lackluster silver
(b) The errors of the wait staff
(c) His new smoking jacket
(d) The new maid, Lisa
4. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
5. Mr. Stevens is not comfortable with American ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stevens go to admire some natural beauty?
2. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
3. What does the elder Mr. Stevens tell Stevens?
4. What good news does Miss Kenton have about her daughter?
5. What does Stevens not allow himself to do regarding Lord Darlington?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)