|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 6, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the people in town thought Stevens to be?
(a) A lawyer
(b) A professor
(c) A minister
(d) A dignitary
2. What good news does Miss Kenton have about her daughter?
(a) She is expecting a child
(b) She has just received her law degree
(c) She is engaged to be married
(d) She just graduated college
3. What determines a great household?
(a) A swimming pool
(b) Sculptured gardens
(c) Horse stables
(d) Social status and nobility
4. What kind of night does Stevens spend at the inn?
5. What does Lord Darlington's godson attempt to learn from Lord Darlington at dinner?
(a) Who Lord Darlington's guests will be tonight
(b) How Lord Darlington intends to vote in the next election
(c) Whether Lord Darlington has included his godson in his will
(d) With whom Lord Darlington is having an affair
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stevens recall the time of the conference?
2. What does the doctor ask Stevens' for his view on?
3. How do Stevens and Miss Kenton part?
4. Under whom did Stevens train as a butler?
5. What does Lisa do in less than a year at Darlington Hall?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)