|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 6, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the maid that Miss Kenton hires despite Stevens' misgivings?
2. What does Stevens recall now?
(a) Packing a new sweater
(b) A conversation with his father
(c) His meeting with Miss Kenton
(d) Having the car serviced
3. To what does Stevens compare being asked about a former employer in the presence of a current one?
(a) Being stopped by a police officer
(b) A divorced woman with her current husband present
(c) Being caught shoplifting
(d) A student in the principal's office
4. How does Stevens recall the time of the conference?
(a) With relief that it is over
(b) With pride for persevering personally and professionally
(c) Something that he hopes will not be repeated
(d) One of the worst times of his life
5. What is Mr. Stevens' demeanor?
(a) Very proper
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stevens begin to doubt that Miss Kenton will show up?
2. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
3. What does Stevens recall when seeing the sign?
4. What does Stevens secretly think about Lord Darlington?
5. What else does Stevens recall about the ambassador's visit?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)