|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 6, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
(b) The most beautiful view in England
(c) Poetry reading
(d) A concert
2. To what issue does Stevens return in his thoughts?
(a) Lord Darlington's alleged anti-Semitism
(b) Silver polish
(c) Miss Kenton's letter
(d) His father
3. Where does Stevens go to admire some natural beauty?
(a) A hilltop
(b) A meadow
(c) A nearby pond
(d) A woods
4. Stevens realizes that he is ______________ when asked about employment with Lord Darlington.
5. By what is Stevens conflicted?
(a) Gossip and personal observations
(b) Duty and personal observations
(c) Questions and opinions
(d) Duty and opinions
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens' behavior indicates that he is haunted by ______________________.
2. What is the state of Miss Kenton's marriage?
3. What has Lord Darlington asked Stevens to do?
4. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
5. What beverage do Stevens and Miss Kenton enjoy each evening?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)