|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 6, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevens watches some people who are doing what?
2. What has Lord Darlington asked Stevens to do?
(a) Find the Jewish girls and give them some compensation
(b) Pick up a gift at the jeweler's
(c) Terminate Miss Kenton
(d) Arrange a birthday celebration for a friend
3. Stevens believes that the rungs of a social ladder have been replaced by __________.
(a) a step stool
(b) a wheel
(c) stepping stones
(d) a cart
4. How does Stevens react to Lisa's actions?
(a) Derides Miss Kenton for making a poor hiring decision
(b) Tells Miss Kenton that she had worked wonders with Lisa
(c) Threatens to not give her a positive reference
(d) Tells Miss Kenton that he knew this would happen
5. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
(a) Very little
(b) Once a month
(d) Once every six months
Short Answer Questions
1. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
2. What does Lord Darlington's godson try to get Stevens to admit?
3. What does Stevens consider it to be to talk about a former employer?
4. Who is Miss Kenton?
5. What is the mood of their parting?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)