|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 6, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevens watches some people who are doing what?
2. Stevens realizes that he is ______________ when asked about employment with Lord Darlington.
3. Lord Darlington had withdrawn from what group?
(a) Nazi party
(b) Communist party
(d) British Union of Fascists
4. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
(a) He can't see the forest for the trees
(b) He is on the edge of the road
(c) He is always headed in the wrong direction
(d) He is kind-hearted
5. Where is Stevens when he sees the sign?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did some of the dinner guests later say about Lord Darlington?
2. The doctor had believed in ________________ until he had met the people of his town.
3. What does Stevens decide about the answer to #113?
4. What is Stevens doing in the butler's pantry when Miss Kenton enters one evening?
5. When did Lord Darlington host a conference of important men from around the world?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)