|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 6, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Lord Darlington's godson?
2. On what topic does Miss Kenton chide Stevens?
(a) His new smoking jacket
(b) The new maid, Lisa
(c) The errors of the wait staff
(d) The lackluster silver
3. What does Miss Kenton tell Stevens before she leaves for the evening?
(a) A suitor has asked her to marry him
(b) She has the menus prepared for the next month
(c) She wants a day off
(d) She needs to hire a new maid
4. How does Stevens feel about serving at Darlington Hall for so many years?
5. What is the Treaty of Versailles
(a) Louis XIV's declaration of peace
(b) The peace agreement between Germany and the Allies
(c) Marie Antoinette's coronation document
(d) A French document stored in a museum
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Stevens said about employment by Lord Darlington when asked by a guest of Mr. Farraday's?
2. What is Stevens doing in the butler's pantry when Miss Kenton enters one evening?
3. What can the doctor tell about Stevens by his demeanor?
4. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
5. What does the butler tell Stevens?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)