|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 6, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stevens react to Lisa's actions?
(a) Threatens to not give her a positive reference
(b) Tells Miss Kenton that she had worked wonders with Lisa
(c) Tells Miss Kenton that he knew this would happen
(d) Derides Miss Kenton for making a poor hiring decision
2. According to Stevens, Darlington Hall hosted ____________________________________.
(a) only the noblest people from British and world society
(b) an occasional Nazi
(d) anyone who wanted an invitation
3. How does Miss Kenton react to Lisa's actions?
(a) She is outraged
(b) She is distraught
(c) She saw it coming
(d) She is guilty
4. What does Stevens tell Miss Kenton about Lord Darlington?
(a) He admits to the injustice of dismissing the two maids
(b) He will be leaving England soon
(c) He has a terminal illness
(d) He is secretly in love with Miss Kenton
5. What does Miss Kenton reveal to Stevens?
(a) She stole silverware before she left Darlington Hall
(b) She could never stand Lord Darlington
(c) She had an abortion while at Darlington Hall
(d) She wondered how her life might have been if she and Stevens had shared a life
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stevens content to do?
2. Miss Kenton could be a solution for what problem at Darlington Hall?
3. What does the polished silver indicate about Lord Darlington's household?
4. According to Stevens, what is another characteristic of a great butler?
5. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)