|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 6, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the doctor tell about Stevens by his demeanor?
(a) He is apprehensive
(b) He is a manservant
(c) He is from Scotland
(d) He is an educated man
2. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
3. What is Miss Kenton doing when Stevens finds her in the summerhouse?
4. What does the car need?
(a) A new tire
(b) Water for the radiator
(d) A new windshield
5. Miss Kenton passes off those letters as __________________________.
(a) the ramblings of a hysterical woman
(b) just a way to make Stevens jealous
(c) cathartic releases
(d) temporary frustrations in the adjustment to marriage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stevens think about in the time before breakfast?
2. Stevens remembers the visit of an ambassador from what country?
3. Who is Lord Darlington's godson?
4. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
5. For what do the other people sitting on the pier wait?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)