|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 6, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) A church
(b) A bench
(c) A barn
(d) An apple orchard
2. When was Stevens' meeting with Miss Kenton?
(a) A week ago
(b) An hour ago
(d) Two days ago
3. How does Stevens react to Lisa's actions?
(a) Tells Miss Kenton that she had worked wonders with Lisa
(b) Derides Miss Kenton for making a poor hiring decision
(c) Tells Miss Kenton that he knew this would happen
(d) Threatens to not give her a positive reference
4. In days past, what would indicate the greatness of a household?
(a) The maintenance of the grounds
(b) The number of parties held
(c) The sheen on the silver
(d) The quality of the food
5. How is Mr. Farraday different from Lord Darlington?
(a) He is nonchalant about polishing the silver
(b) He has a better sense of humor
(c) He runs a much more casual household
(d) He is a much younger man
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
2. The previous day, Stevens had been picked up by a doctor who brings ____________________.
3. By what is a great household judged?
4. Miss Kenton passes off those letters as __________________________.
5. On what topic does Miss Kenton chide Stevens?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)