|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stevens ponder again?
(a) Gas for the car
(b) Miss Kenton's letter
(c) A new umbrella
(d) Silver polish prices
2. What was the ambassador's demeanor?
3. What happens to the car as Stevens continues on his trip?
(a) It gets a bad oil leak
(b) It gets a flat tire
(c) It emits a heated smell
(d) The windshield gets cracked by a rock
4. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
5. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
(a) He is kind-hearted
(b) He is on the edge of the road
(c) He can't see the forest for the trees
(d) He is always headed in the wrong direction
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mr. Farraday different from Lord Darlington?
2. What is the state of Miss Kenton's marriage?
3. How does Stevens react to Lisa's actions?
4. Stevens does not want people to get the idea that he is ___________________ about working for Lord Darlington.
5. Who was Lord Darlington's girlfriend?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)