|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Kenton could be a solution for what problem at Darlington Hall?
2. What does Stevens decide about the answer to #113?
(a) It is best not to speculate
(b) Stop at the next gas station
(c) Find silver polish at a lower price
(d) Buy a new umbrella in the next town
3. What decision was Lord Darlington's girlfriend behind?
(a) The termination of employment of two Jewish maids
(b) The acquisition of new antiques
(c) Remodeling of the guest suites
(d) The purchase of new silver pieces
4. What do Stevens and Miss Kenton do each evening?
(b) Play bridge
(c) Meet to discuss the household
(d) Listen to the radio
5. Lord Darlington had withdrawn from what group?
(a) Communist party
(c) British Union of Fascists
(d) Nazi party
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Stevens hope to purchase before his trip?
2. What beverage do Stevens and Miss Kenton enjoy each evening?
3. Mr. Stevens is not comfortable with American ________________.
4. What is Stevens' demeanor regarding Lord Darlington?
5. What items seem to symbolize Stevens' recollection of the past?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)