|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Lord Darlington's girlfriend?
(a) Miss Kenton
(b) Marlene Dietrich
(c) Carolyn Barnet
(d) Princess Margaret
2. When did Lord Darlington host a conference of important men from around the world?
(a) March 1939
(b) May 1925
(c) April 1923
(d) March 1923
3. Where did Stevens spend the night?
(a) A 4-star hotel in London
(b) A bed and breakfast in Devonshire
(c) A Holiday Inn
(d) A guest house in Salisbury
4. What town does Stevens explore in the morning?
5. What does Stevens feel has happened to Lord Darlington's reputation?
(a) It is glowing
(b) It is destroyed
(c) It is tarnished
(d) It is revered
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
2. Why does Stevens chide Miss Kenton periodically?
3. What does the polished silver indicate about Lord Darlington's household?
4. What does Stevens consider the comments people still make about Lord Darlington?
5. The Prologue is written about what time?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)