|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stevens feel has happened to Lord Darlington's reputation?
(a) It is revered
(b) It is tarnished
(c) It is glowing
(d) It is destroyed
2. Mr. Farraday's comment makes Mr. Stevens feel __________________.
3. What topic does Stevens bring up with Miss Kenton in the summerhouse?
(a) A party that Lord Darlington wants to host
(b) Her threat of resignation
(c) The menus for the week
(d) The attire of the downstairs staff
4. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
(a) Mr. Stevens
(b) Mr. Faraday
(c) Lord Darlington
(d) Miss Kenton
5. To what issue does Stevens return in his thoughts?
(a) Silver polish
(b) Miss Kenton's letter
(c) His father
(d) Lord Darlington's alleged anti-Semitism
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
2. Who assists Stevens with his problem?
3. Stevens watches some people who are doing what?
4. What is Miss Kenton doing when Stevens finds her in the summerhouse?
5. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)