|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
(a) a command of the language
(b) a driver's license
(c) strong faith
(d) new clothes
2. According to Stevens, what is another characteristic of a great butler?
(a) Knowing proper etiquette
(b) Being able to stand for a long time
(c) Serving in a great household
(d) Having good posture
3. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
(a) Tickets to the theater
(b) A birthday card
(c) A Christmas gift
(d) A letter
4. What beverage do Stevens and Miss Kenton enjoy each evening?
(d) Hot cocoa
5. What literary device does the author use when describing Stevens' last chance to see a spectacular view?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
2. What does Stevens recall when seeing the sign?
3. What incident does Stevens recall?
4. What changed the ambassador's demeanor?
5. Under whom did Stevens train as a butler?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)