|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stevens think about in the time before breakfast?
(a) A noise the car made
(b) Getting directions
(c) Buying an umbrella
(d) Miss Kenton's letter
2. What town does Stevens explore in the morning?
3. What does Miss Kenton insinuate in her letter?
(a) That she has always loved Stevens
(b) That her husband has committed adultery
(c) That she has three children
(d) She may want to return to work at Darlington Hall
4. Stevens remembers the visit of an ambassador from what country?
5. What does Stevens secretly think about Lord Darlington?
(a) He is gay
(b) He is very ill
(c) He is cheap
(d) He may have been involved in Nazi activities
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Kenton doing when Stevens finds her in the summerhouse?
2. How does Stevens feel about serving at Darlington Hall for so many years?
3. How does the answer to #125 react?
4. What does Stevens not allow himself to do regarding Lord Darlington?
5. How many dignitaries are expected?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)