|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what topic does Miss Kenton chide Stevens?
(a) The lackluster silver
(b) The new maid, Lisa
(c) His new smoking jacket
(d) The errors of the wait staff
2. What is Stevens doing in the butler's pantry when Miss Kenton enters one evening?
(a) Reading a book
(b) Having a snack
(c) Drinking wine
(d) Taking a nap
3. What does Stevens not allow himself to do regarding Lord Darlington?
(a) Ask for a vacation
(b) Drink any of the fine brandy
(c) Speak to him directly
(d) Entertain the idea that he was involved in horrific political events
4. What sign does Stevens see?
(a) Royal Tea
(c) Giffen Silver Polish Company
5. Why does Stevens chide Miss Kenton periodically?
(a) Because she did not resign as she threatened
(b) Because she has a secret admirer
(c) Because she is in love
(d) Because she has a new hairstyle
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of night does Stevens spend at the inn?
2. Where does Stevens go for help?
3. Who is the maid that Miss Kenton hires despite Stevens' misgivings?
4. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
5. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)