|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stevens react to Lisa's actions?
(a) Tells Miss Kenton that he knew this would happen
(b) Threatens to not give her a positive reference
(c) Tells Miss Kenton that she had worked wonders with Lisa
(d) Derides Miss Kenton for making a poor hiring decision
2. Why does Stevens chide Miss Kenton periodically?
(a) Because she has a new hairstyle
(b) Because she did not resign as she threatened
(c) Because she is in love
(d) Because she has a secret admirer
3. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
(a) Taking a road trip
(c) Starting his own business
(d) Getting married
4. Stevens' behavior indicates that he is haunted by ______________________.
(a) some ethical situation
(b) ghosts in the mansion
(c) a lost love
(d) feelings for his father
5. How long will it be before Stevens will once again see Miss Kenton?
(a) 48 hours
(b) 3 days
(c) 1 week
(d) 24 hours
Short Answer Questions
1. The Prologue is written about what time?
2. What did some of the dinner guests later say about Lord Darlington?
3. What incident does Stevens recall?
4. What does Miss Kenton insinuate in her letter?
5. What does Mr. Stevens hope to purchase before his trip?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)