|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the elder Mr. Stevens tell Stevens?
(a) He loves him and is proud of him
(b) He would like some wine with dinner
(c) Stevens should marry Miss Kenton
(d) He wants to make out his will
2. Stevens watches some people who are doing what?
3. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
4. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
(a) Taking a road trip
(b) Starting his own business
(d) Getting married
5. According to Stevens, a good butler is probably born with ______________, as it is something that cannot be taught.
(b) Good taste
Short Answer Questions
1. Who must inform Stevens inform of Lord Darlington's decision?
2. What is Lord Darlington's hope for the conference?
3. Who assists Stevens with his problem?
4. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
5. Stevens does not want people to get the idea that he is ___________________ about working for Lord Darlington.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)