|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literary device does the author use when describing Stevens' last chance to see a spectacular view?
2. The Prologue is written about what time?
(a) May 1957
(b) April 1956
(c) July 1956
(d) September 1954
3. How is Mr. Farraday different from Lord Darlington?
(a) He has a better sense of humor
(b) He is nonchalant about polishing the silver
(c) He is a much younger man
(d) He runs a much more casual household
4. Where does Stevens go to admire some natural beauty?
(a) A woods
(b) A meadow
(c) A nearby pond
(d) A hilltop
5. What is the nature of Miss Kenton's family?
(a) She is an orphan
(b) She is the youngest
(c) She is an only child
(d) She has no family
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stevens consider it to be to talk about a former employer?
2. According to Stevens, what is another characteristic of a great butler?
3. Lord Darlington had withdrawn from what group?
4. Who assists Stevens with his problem?
5. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)