|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the elder Mr. Stevens tell Stevens?
(a) He loves him and is proud of him
(b) He would like some wine with dinner
(c) Stevens should marry Miss Kenton
(d) He wants to make out his will
2. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
(a) He invites Stevens into the woods to enjoy the view
(b) He prefers to walk
(c) He is waiting on a bus
(d) He needs a ride to the next town
3. On what topic does Miss Kenton chide Stevens?
(a) The lackluster silver
(b) The errors of the wait staff
(c) The new maid, Lisa
(d) His new smoking jacket
4. What incident does Stevens recall?
(a) The elder Mr. Stevens gets cancer
(b) Miss Kenton takes a leave of absence
(c) Two maids are dismissed because they are Jewish
(d) Lord Darlington gets a serious disease
5. What was the ambassador's demeanor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisa leave for Miss Kenton?
2. How long has Miss Kenton been gone?
3. What does Mr. Faraday call Mr. Stevens when he learns of Mr. Stevens' plans to visit Miss Kenton?
4. Mr. Stevens is not comfortable with American ________________.
5. What beverage do Stevens and Miss Kenton enjoy each evening?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)