|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
(a) The most beautiful view in England
(b) Poetry reading
(c) A concert
2. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
(a) Tickets to the theater
(b) A Christmas gift
(c) A letter
(d) A birthday card
3. What happens when Stevens returns to his duties at the conference?
(a) The men take an afternoon break
(b) The elder Mr. Stevens dies
(c) The conference ends early
(d) The delegates leave to play golf
4. Stevens realizes that he is ______________ when asked about employment with Lord Darlington.
5. When did Lord Darlington host a conference of important men from around the world?
(a) March 1923
(b) May 1925
(c) April 1923
(d) March 1939
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stevens try to get Miss Kenton to understand?
2. How does the answer to #125 react?
3. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
4. Under whom did Stevens train as a butler?
5. Who was Lord Darlington's girlfriend?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)