|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lord Darlington's hope for the conference?
(a) That it will start on time
(b) That everyone will have a good time
(c) Develop a coalition to provide aid to Germany
(d) That it will be the last one he has to host
2. What does Stevens think about in the time before breakfast?
(a) Getting directions
(b) A noise the car made
(c) Buying an umbrella
(d) Miss Kenton's letter
3. Mr. Stevens is not comfortable with American ________________.
4. Where does Stevens go to admire some natural beauty?
(a) A meadow
(b) A nearby pond
(c) A woods
(d) A hilltop
5. Who assists Stevens with his problem?
(d) Traveling salesman
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
2. What quality does Stevens thinks makes a good butler?
3. What accident does the elder Mr. Stevens have one day?
4. How many dignitaries are expected?
5. Where has Mr. Stevens been employed for many years?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)