|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Kenton insinuate in her letter?
(a) She may want to return to work at Darlington Hall
(b) That she has three children
(c) That her husband has committed adultery
(d) That she has always loved Stevens
2. What is Lord Darlington's hope for the conference?
(a) That it will start on time
(b) That it will be the last one he has to host
(c) Develop a coalition to provide aid to Germany
(d) That everyone will have a good time
3. Mr. Stevens is not comfortable with American ________________.
4. What does Stevens think about in the time before breakfast?
(a) Getting directions
(b) A noise the car made
(c) Miss Kenton's letter
(d) Buying an umbrella
5. What nationality is Mr. Faraday?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stevens go for help?
2. Many people associated with the butler profession say that either a man has _______________________ or he does not.
3. Stevens realizes that he is ______________ when asked about employment with Lord Darlington.
4. When did Lord Darlington host a conference of important men from around the world?
5. What happens when Stevens returns to his duties at the conference?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)