|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
2. What does Stevens consider it to be to talk about a former employer?
(b) Casual conversation
3. Why does Stevens' answer put Mr. Farraday in an awkward spot?
(a) Mr. Farraday had told his guests about Stevens' career with Lord Darlington
(b) Mr. Farraday did not like Lord Darlington
(c) Mr. Farraday does not want Stevens speaking to his guests
(d) The staff should not speak unless spoken to
4. What is Lord Darlington's hope for the conference?
(a) That everyone will have a good time
(b) Develop a coalition to provide aid to Germany
(c) That it will start on time
(d) That it will be the last one he has to host
5. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
(a) Mr. Faraday
(b) Miss Kenton
(c) Mr. Stevens
(d) Lord Darlington
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
2. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
3. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
4. What accident does the elder Mr. Stevens have one day?
5. What is Stevens content to do?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)