|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
(a) What qualities makes a good butler?
(b) Did he turn off the oven?
(c) Did he polish the silver?
(d) Did he turn in the grocer's order?
2. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
(a) Once a month
(b) Once every six months
(d) Very little
3. According to Stevens, what is another characteristic of a great butler?
(a) Being able to stand for a long time
(b) Having good posture
(c) Serving in a great household
(d) Knowing proper etiquette
4. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
(a) Family vacations
(b) Family holidays
(c) Outings for professional duties
(d) Annual vacations
5. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the elder Mr. Stevens tell Stevens?
2. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
3. What nationality is Mr. Faraday?
4. To what does Stevens compare being asked about a former employer in the presence of a current one?
5. What had Miss Kenton brought to Stevens' office at Darlington Hall one day?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)