|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor do after attending to the elder Mr. Stevens?
(a) Attends the French delegate who has a foot problem
(b) Writes out a bill
(c) Plays golf with the delegates
(d) Has tea with Lord Darlington
2. What did Miss Kenton call Stevens' father one day?
(c) A tyrant
(d) A nuisance
3. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
(a) A shopping excursion
(b) A well-deserved vacation
(c) Time alone to ponder and reminisce
(d) A chance to meet new vendors
4. What nationality is Mr. Faraday?
5. By what is a great household judged?
(a) Moral fiber and contributions to society
(b) How many parties it has
(c) Its religious affiliations
(d) How well the grounds are manicured
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stevens answer when asked if he had ever worked for Lord Darlington?
2. What is Lord Darlington's hope for the conference?
3. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
4. How can Stevens' father's demeanor best be described?
5. What does Stevens think about in the time before breakfast?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)