|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
(a) 3 years
(b) 25 years
(c) 30 years
(d) 20 years
2. Stevens' behavior indicates that he is haunted by ______________________.
(a) feelings for his father
(b) ghosts in the mansion
(c) some ethical situation
(d) a lost love
3. In what does Mr. Faraday want to invest for Darlington Hall?
(a) New china
(b) Permanent staff
(c) Staff uniforms
(d) An antique clock
4. What does the car need?
(a) A new tire
(b) A new windshield
(c) Water for the radiator
5. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
(a) He can't see the forest for the trees
(b) He is kind-hearted
(c) He is on the edge of the road
(d) He is always headed in the wrong direction
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
2. What does Stevens feel has happened to Lord Darlington's reputation?
3. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
4. What is Mr. Stevens' demeanor?
5. What quality does Stevens thinks makes a good butler?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)