|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
(a) Outings for professional duties
(b) Family vacations
(c) Annual vacations
(d) Family holidays
2. What is the topic of the conference?
(a) The oil crisis
(b) Global warming
(c) Germany's reparations after World War I
(d) The British Empire expansion
3. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
(a) Poetry reading
(c) The most beautiful view in England
(d) A concert
4. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
(a) A Christmas gift
(b) A letter
(c) A birthday card
(d) Tickets to the theater
5. Where does Stevens go for help?
(a) A nearby farm
(b) A large Victorian house
(c) A service station
(d) The next town
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Stevens' demeanor?
2. What does the doctor do after attending to the elder Mr. Stevens?
3. What had Stevens said about employment by Lord Darlington when asked by a guest of Mr. Farraday's?
4. Who is Miss Kenton?
5. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)