|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lord Darlington host a conference of important men from around the world?
(a) April 1923
(b) May 1925
(c) March 1939
(d) March 1923
2. By what is a great household judged?
(a) How many parties it has
(b) Moral fiber and contributions to society
(c) How well the grounds are manicured
(d) Its religious affiliations
3. What is the overall goal of the conference?
(a) Determine who should be the next ruler of Germany
(b) Freeze German reparation payments and withdraw French troops
(c) Discuss the demise of the British monarchy
(d) Establish the United Nations
4. The Prologue is written about what time?
(a) September 1954
(b) April 1956
(c) July 1956
(d) May 1957
5. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
(a) Getting married
(c) Taking a road trip
(d) Starting his own business
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
2. Stevens realizes that he is ______________ when asked about employment with Lord Darlington.
3. What is Stevens able to do in his position of head butler at the conference?
4. What happens when Stevens returns to his duties at the conference?
5. What is the topic of the conference?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)