|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Stevens compare himself?
(a) His father
(b) The great butlers of the past
(c) The Queen's butler
(d) His mentor
2. What happens to the car as Stevens continues on his trip?
(a) The windshield gets cracked by a rock
(b) It emits a heated smell
(c) It gets a flat tire
(d) It gets a bad oil leak
3. Stevens does not want people to get the idea that he is ___________________ about working for Lord Darlington.
4. What is the topic of the conference?
(a) Germany's reparations after World War I
(b) The British Empire expansion
(c) The oil crisis
(d) Global warming
5. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
(a) On a memo pad
(b) On a chalkboard
(c) On a piece of paper
(d) In a journal
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the car need?
2. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
3. Stevens believes that the rungs of a social ladder have been replaced by __________.
4. What happens when Stevens returns to his duties at the conference?
5. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)