|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
2. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
(a) A letter
(b) A Christmas gift
(c) Tickets to the theater
(d) A birthday card
3. Many people associated with the butler profession say that either a man has _______________________ or he does not.
(a) the dignified qualities necessary
(b) the proper credentials
(c) a sense of humor
(d) the right clothes
4. What does Stevens feel has happened to Lord Darlington's reputation?
(a) It is destroyed
(b) It is glowing
(c) It is revered
(d) It is tarnished
5. What is the topic of the conference?
(a) Global warming
(b) Germany's reparations after World War I
(c) The oil crisis
(d) The British Empire expansion
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor do after attending to the elder Mr. Stevens?
2. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
3. Stevens watches some people who are doing what?
4. What had Stevens said about employment by Lord Darlington when asked by a guest of Mr. Farraday's?
5. Stevens does not want people to get the idea that he is ___________________ about working for Lord Darlington.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)