|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literary device does the author use when describing Stevens' last chance to see a spectacular view?
2. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
(a) a command of the language
(b) new clothes
(c) strong faith
(d) a driver's license
3. Where did Stevens spend the night?
(a) A guest house in Salisbury
(b) A bed and breakfast in Devonshire
(c) A Holiday Inn
(d) A 4-star hotel in London
4. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
5. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Mr. Faraday want to invest for Darlington Hall?
2. Mr. Farraday's comment makes Mr. Stevens feel __________________.
3. The Prologue is written about what time?
4. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
5. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)