|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stevens feel about serving at Darlington Hall for so many years?
2. Stevens believes that the rungs of a social ladder have been replaced by __________.
(a) a cart
(b) a step stool
(c) stepping stones
(d) a wheel
3. Mr. Farraday's comment makes Mr. Stevens feel __________________.
4. Where does Stevens go to admire some natural beauty?
(a) A nearby pond
(b) A meadow
(c) A woods
(d) A hilltop
5. What does the car need?
(a) A new windshield
(b) Water for the radiator
(d) A new tire
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stevens content to do?
2. How can Stevens' personality be described?
3. What does Mr. Stevens hope to purchase before his trip?
4. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
5. What does Stevens tell his father after the accident?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)