|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
(b) United States
2. Why does Miss Kenton interrupt the conference to beckon Stevens out of the room?
(a) The cook has burned the duck for dinner
(b) Stevens' father collapsed and they are waiting for a doctor
(c) There is a phone call for the French representative
(d) There is not enough brandy for after dinner drinks
3. What had Stevens said about employment by Lord Darlington when asked by a guest of Mr. Farraday's?
(a) He denied it
(b) He is glad it is over
(c) He loved it
(d) He hated it
4. What does the elder Mr. Stevens tell Stevens?
(a) He loves him and is proud of him
(b) He would like some wine with dinner
(c) He wants to make out his will
(d) Stevens should marry Miss Kenton
5. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
(c) Organizational skills
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of the conference?
2. What happens when Stevens returns to his duties at the conference?
3. What does the car need?
4. Where does Stevens go to admire some natural beauty?
5. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)