|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prologue is written about what time?
(a) May 1957
(b) September 1954
(c) April 1956
(d) July 1956
2. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
3. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
4. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
5. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
(a) His uncle
(b) His grandfather
(c) His mentor
(d) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
2. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
3. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
4. In what does Mr. Faraday want to invest for Darlington Hall?
5. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)