|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Stevens hope to purchase before his trip?
(a) New books
(b) New clothes
(c) New luggage
(d) New car
2. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
(a) Miss Kenton
(b) Mr. Stevens
(c) Mr. Faraday
(d) Lord Darlington
3. What literary device does the author use when describing Stevens' last chance to see a spectacular view?
4. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
(a) The Back Roads of England
(b) God's Country
(c) Visit the British Isles
(d) The Wonder of England
5. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
2. In what does Mr. Faraday want to invest for Darlington Hall?
3. According to Stevens, a good butler is probably born with ______________, as it is something that cannot be taught.
4. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
5. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)