|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) An apple orchard
(b) A bench
(c) A church
(d) A barn
2. How can Stevens' father's demeanor best be described?
(c) Quiet reserve
3. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
(a) He needs a ride to the next town
(b) He invites Stevens into the woods to enjoy the view
(c) He is waiting on a bus
(d) He prefers to walk
4. Who is Miss Kenton?
(a) Mr. Faraday's assistant
(b) A former housekeeper at Darlington Hall
(c) A chef at Darlington Hall
(d) Mr. Stevens' sister
5. What was Stevens' father's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Stevens hope to purchase before his trip?
2. Many people associated with the butler profession say that either a man has _______________________ or he does not.
3. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
4. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
5. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)