|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
(d) Organizational skills
2. According to Stevens, a good butler is probably born with ______________, as it is something that cannot be taught.
(d) Good taste
3. What nationality is Mr. Faraday?
4. The old man tells Stevens that it may be his last chance to ___________________________.
(a) sleep at his inn
(b) take in such a spectacular view
(c) travel on this road
(d) eat at his restaurant
5. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
(a) Miss Kenton
(b) Mr. Faraday
(c) Lord Darlington
(d) Mr. Stevens
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Mr. Faraday want to invest for Darlington Hall?
2. What literary device does the author use when describing Stevens' last chance to see a spectacular view?
3. Where has Mr. Stevens been employed for many years?
4. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
5. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)