|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
(a) Poetry reading
(b) A concert
(c) The most beautiful view in England
2. What literary device does the author use when describing Stevens' last chance to see a spectacular view?
3. How can Stevens' father's demeanor best be described?
(d) Quiet reserve
4. What quality does Stevens thinks makes a good butler?
5. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
(a) Tony Blair
(b) Mr. Farraday
(c) Margaret Thatcher
(d) Winston Churchill
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
2. In what does Mr. Faraday want to invest for Darlington Hall?
3. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
4. Mr. Farraday's comment makes Mr. Stevens feel __________________.
5. What does Mr. Faraday call Mr. Stevens when he learns of Mr. Stevens' plans to visit Miss Kenton?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)