|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
(a) She has a terminal illness
(b) She is moving to the United States
(c) She is recently divorced with no future plans
(d) She is starting a restaurant
2. What was Stevens' father's profession?
3. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
(a) a driver's license
(b) new clothes
(c) strong faith
(d) a command of the language
4. What does Mr. Faraday call Mr. Stevens when he learns of Mr. Stevens' plans to visit Miss Kenton?
(a) Eternal Optimist
(b) Hopeless Romantic
(c) Delusional Fool
(d) Ladies Man
5. Why has Stevens missed out on a normal life?
(a) He does not like meeting new people
(b) He does not drive
(c) He is too shy to get married
(d) He is devoted to his job
Short Answer Questions
1. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
2. In what does Mr. Faraday want to invest for Darlington Hall?
3. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
4. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
5. What quality does Stevens thinks makes a good butler?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)