|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) A church
(b) An apple orchard
(c) A barn
(d) A bench
2. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
(b) United States
3. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
(a) Did he turn in the grocer's order?
(b) Did he polish the silver?
(c) Did he turn off the oven?
(d) What qualities makes a good butler?
4. What quality does Stevens thinks makes a good butler?
5. Many people associated with the butler profession say that either a man has _______________________ or he does not.
(a) the proper credentials
(b) the dignified qualities necessary
(c) a sense of humor
(d) the right clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
2. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
3. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
4. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
5. Why has Stevens missed out on a normal life?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)