|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
(a) What qualities makes a good butler?
(b) Did he turn in the grocer's order?
(c) Did he polish the silver?
(d) Did he turn off the oven?
2. Mr. Farraday's comment makes Mr. Stevens feel __________________.
3. How can Stevens' father's demeanor best be described?
(b) Quiet reserve
4. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
(a) Outings for professional duties
(b) Family vacations
(c) Annual vacations
(d) Family holidays
5. Where has Mr. Stevens been employed for many years?
(a) Scotland Yard
(b) British Secret Service
(d) Darlington Hall
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
2. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
3. In what does Mr. Faraday want to invest for Darlington Hall?
4. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
5. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)