|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
(a) He is waiting on a bus
(b) He invites Stevens into the woods to enjoy the view
(c) He needs a ride to the next town
(d) He prefers to walk
2. According to Stevens, a good butler is probably born with ______________, as it is something that cannot be taught.
(d) Good taste
3. What quality does Stevens thinks makes a good butler?
4. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
5. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
(a) His father
(b) His uncle
(c) His grandfather
(d) His mentor
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
2. Why has Stevens missed out on a normal life?
3. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
4. What was Stevens' father's profession?
5. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)