|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
(a) Did he turn off the oven?
(b) What qualities makes a good butler?
(c) Did he turn in the grocer's order?
(d) Did he polish the silver?
2. Why has Stevens missed out on a normal life?
(a) He does not like meeting new people
(b) He is devoted to his job
(c) He is too shy to get married
(d) He does not drive
3. What nationality is Mr. Faraday?
4. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
5. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
(a) His uncle
(b) His father
(c) His grandfather
(d) His mentor
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Stevens' personality be described?
2. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
3. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
4. Where has Mr. Stevens been employed for many years?
5. Mr. Stevens is not comfortable with American ________________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)