|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Stevens' father's demeanor best be described?
(d) Quiet reserve
2. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
3. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
(a) He needs a ride to the next town
(b) He invites Stevens into the woods to enjoy the view
(c) He prefers to walk
(d) He is waiting on a bus
4. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
(a) Did he turn off the oven?
(b) Did he polish the silver?
(c) What qualities makes a good butler?
(d) Did he turn in the grocer's order?
5. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
(a) Visit the British Isles
(b) The Back Roads of England
(c) The Wonder of England
(d) God's Country
Short Answer Questions
1. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
2. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
3. Who is Miss Kenton?
4. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
5. According to Stevens, a good butler is probably born with ______________, as it is something that cannot be taught.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)