|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Kenton?
(a) Mr. Stevens' sister
(b) A former housekeeper at Darlington Hall
(c) Mr. Faraday's assistant
(d) A chef at Darlington Hall
2. What was Stevens' father's profession?
3. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
4. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
(a) A shopping excursion
(b) Time alone to ponder and reminisce
(c) A well-deserved vacation
(d) A chance to meet new vendors
5. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
(d) Organizational skills
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
2. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
3. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
4. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
5. The Prologue is written about what time?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)