|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Mr. Faraday?
2. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
(a) Once a month
(b) Once every six months
(d) Very little
3. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
(a) A shopping excursion
(b) Time alone to ponder and reminisce
(c) A chance to meet new vendors
(d) A well-deserved vacation
4. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) A barn
(b) An apple orchard
(c) A church
(d) A bench
5. What is Mr. Stevens' demeanor?
(a) Very proper
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
2. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
3. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
4. Under whom did Stevens train as a butler?
5. Many people associated with the butler profession say that either a man has _______________________ or he does not.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)