|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 1, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
(a) Family holidays
(b) Annual vacations
(c) Family vacations
(d) Outings for professional duties
2. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
(a) Winston Churchill
(b) Margaret Thatcher
(c) Mr. Farraday
(d) Tony Blair
3. What does Mr. Faraday call Mr. Stevens when he learns of Mr. Stevens' plans to visit Miss Kenton?
(a) Hopeless Romantic
(b) Delusional Fool
(c) Eternal Optimist
(d) Ladies Man
4. What does Mr. Stevens hope to purchase before his trip?
(a) New luggage
(b) New books
(c) New car
(d) New clothes
5. Under whom did Stevens train as a butler?
(a) A professional services organization
(b) The Queen's butler
(c) His own father
(d) His grandfather
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
2. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
3. What nationality is Mr. Faraday?
4. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
5. To what does Stevens compare himself?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)