|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stevens consider it to be to talk about a former employer?
(b) Casual conversation
2. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) A bench
(b) An apple orchard
(c) A church
(d) A barn
3. What does the car need?
(a) Water for the radiator
(b) A new tire
(d) A new windshield
4. What was Stevens' father's profession?
5. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
(a) He needs a ride to the next town
(b) He prefers to walk
(c) He invites Stevens into the woods to enjoy the view
(d) He is waiting on a bus
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens does not want people to get the idea that he is ___________________ about working for Lord Darlington.
2. What is the town where Miss Kenton lives?
3. What did some of the dinner guests later say about Lord Darlington?
4. Under whom did Stevens train as a butler?
5. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)