|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the maid that Miss Kenton hires despite Stevens' misgivings?
2. What does Stevens tell Miss Kenton that shocks her?
(a) He had also been upset about the dismissal of the Jewish girls
(b) He has been in love with her for quite awhile
(c) Stevens is leaving Darlington Hall
(d) Miss Kenton has been dismissed
3. What changed the ambassador's demeanor?
(a) Fine cigars
(b) A fine meal
(d) The excellence of the silver
4. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
(c) Organizational skills
5. What literary device does the author use when describing Stevens' last chance to see a spectacular view?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign does Stevens see?
2. Stevens does not want people to get the idea that he is ___________________ about working for Lord Darlington.
3. What does the road trip allow Stevens to do?
4. To what issue does Stevens return in his thoughts?
5. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)