|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
(a) His mentor
(b) His uncle
(c) His grandfather
(d) His father
2. The old man tells Stevens that it may be his last chance to ___________________________.
(a) sleep at his inn
(b) take in such a spectacular view
(c) travel on this road
(d) eat at his restaurant
3. What nationality is Mr. Faraday?
4. What is the Treaty of Versailles
(a) Marie Antoinette's coronation document
(b) A French document stored in a museum
(c) The peace agreement between Germany and the Allies
(d) Louis XIV's declaration of peace
5. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miss Kenton react to Lisa's actions?
2. Where did Stevens spend the night?
3. What had Stevens said about employment by Lord Darlington when asked by a guest of Mr. Farraday's?
4. Stevens believes that the rungs of a social ladder have been replaced by __________.
5. What topic does Stevens bring up with Miss Kenton in the summerhouse?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)