|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assists Stevens with his problem?
(b) Traveling salesman
2. What is the topic of the conference?
(a) Germany's reparations after World War I
(b) Global warming
(c) The oil crisis
(d) The British Empire expansion
3. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
(a) A letter
(b) Tickets to the theater
(c) A Christmas gift
(d) A birthday card
4. What sign does Stevens see?
(a) Giffen Silver Polish Company
(c) Royal Tea
5. What does Stevens recall when seeing the sign?
(a) He wants to buy some tea
(b) Giffen was the silver polish of choice
(c) He needs a new raincoat
(d) He remembers a book he needs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the car need?
2. In days past, what would indicate the greatness of a household?
3. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
4. What is Stevens doing in the butler's pantry when Miss Kenton enters one evening?
5. Why does Stevens begin to doubt that Miss Kenton will show up?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)