|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
(a) On a memo pad
(b) On a chalkboard
(c) On a piece of paper
(d) In a journal
2. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
(a) The Wonder of England
(b) Visit the British Isles
(c) God's Country
(d) The Back Roads of England
3. The old man tells Stevens that it may be his last chance to ___________________________.
(a) take in such a spectacular view
(b) travel on this road
(c) eat at his restaurant
(d) sleep at his inn
4. What is the nature of Miss Kenton's family?
(a) She has no family
(b) She is the youngest
(c) She is an only child
(d) She is an orphan
5. What is Stevens' demeanor regarding Lord Darlington?
(b) Lack of confidence
(d) Staunch support
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
2. Why does Stevens go to Miss Kenton's room?
3. What determines a great household?
4. What does Stevens feel has happened to Lord Darlington's reputation?
5. What is Miss Kenton doing when Stevens finds her in the summerhouse?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)