|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
(a) 3 years
(b) 30 years
(c) 20 years
(d) 25 years
2. What had the people in town thought Stevens to be?
(a) A professor
(b) A dignitary
(c) A minister
(d) A lawyer
3. What does Stevens consider it to be to talk about a former employer?
(d) Casual conversation
4. By what is Stevens conflicted?
(a) Duty and opinions
(b) Gossip and personal observations
(c) Questions and opinions
(d) Duty and personal observations
5. What does Stevens consider the comments people still make about Lord Darlington?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stevens think about in the time before breakfast?
2. What is the Treaty of Versailles
3. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
4. What does Stevens answer when asked if he had ever worked for Lord Darlington?
5. Lord Darlington had withdrawn from what group?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)