|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Miss Kenton brought to Stevens' office at Darlington Hall one day?
(a) New curtains
(d) Fresh flowers
2. Where does Stevens have tea?
(a) The Embassy Room
(b) The Rose Garden Hotel
(c) The Bradford Hotel
(d) The Regent Room
3. Under whom did Stevens train as a butler?
(a) A professional services organization
(b) His own father
(c) His grandfather
(d) The Queen's butler
4. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
(a) Winston Churchill
(b) Mr. Farraday
(c) Margaret Thatcher
(d) Tony Blair
5. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
(a) His grandfather
(b) His father
(c) His uncle
(d) His mentor
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality does Stevens thinks makes a good butler?
2. The doctor had believed in ________________ until he had met the people of his town.
3. When did Lord Darlington host a conference of important men from around the world?
4. What does Lisa leave for Miss Kenton?
5. To what does Stevens compare himself?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)