|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the ambassador's demeanor?
2. What determines a great household?
(a) Social status and nobility
(b) Horse stables
(c) Sculptured gardens
(d) A swimming pool
3. How does Stevens react to Lisa's actions?
(a) Tells Miss Kenton that she had worked wonders with Lisa
(b) Threatens to not give her a positive reference
(c) Tells Miss Kenton that he knew this would happen
(d) Derides Miss Kenton for making a poor hiring decision
4. What does Miss Kenton report upon returning to Darlington Hall that evening?
(a) That she has accepted a marriage proposal and will be leaving
(b) That a storm is brewing
(c) That her purse was stolen in town
(d) That she witnessed an accident in town
5. What is Miss Kenton doing when Stevens finds her in the summerhouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
2. Who must inform Stevens inform of Lord Darlington's decision?
3. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
4. What does Lisa leave for Miss Kenton?
5. What happens to the car as Stevens continues on his trip?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)