|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
(a) Time alone to ponder and reminisce
(b) A chance to meet new vendors
(c) A well-deserved vacation
(d) A shopping excursion
2. Mr. Farraday's comment makes Mr. Stevens feel __________________.
3. What does Lord Darlington's godson attempt to learn from Lord Darlington at dinner?
(a) How Lord Darlington intends to vote in the next election
(b) Who Lord Darlington's guests will be tonight
(c) With whom Lord Darlington is having an affair
(d) Whether Lord Darlington has included his godson in his will
4. What does Lisa do in less than a year at Darlington Hall?
(a) Gets promoted to upstairs maid
(b) Gets terminated
(c) Runs off with the second footman
5. What is Miss Kenton's name now that she is married?
(a) Mrs. Berne
(b) Mrs. Burnap
(c) Mrs. Benjamin
(d) Mrs. Benn
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will it be before Stevens will once again see Miss Kenton?
2. What had Stevens said about employment by Lord Darlington when asked by a guest of Mr. Farraday's?
3. Stevens remembers the visit of an ambassador from what country?
4. Stevens' behavior indicates that he is haunted by ______________________.
5. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)