|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor had believed in ________________ until he had met the people of his town.
2. Mr. Farraday's comment makes Mr. Stevens feel __________________.
3. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
(a) She is starting a restaurant
(b) She has a terminal illness
(c) She is moving to the United States
(d) She is recently divorced with no future plans
4. Stevens remembers the visit of an ambassador from what country?
5. Where does Stevens go for help?
(a) The next town
(b) A nearby farm
(c) A service station
(d) A large Victorian house
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
2. Where did Stevens spend the night?
3. What does Stevens ponder again?
4. What does Stevens tell his father after the accident?
5. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)