|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lord Darlington's hope for the conference?
(a) That everyone will have a good time
(b) Develop a coalition to provide aid to Germany
(c) That it will start on time
(d) That it will be the last one he has to host
2. To what does Stevens compare himself?
(a) His father
(b) His mentor
(c) The great butlers of the past
(d) The Queen's butler
3. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
(a) He prefers to walk
(b) He is waiting on a bus
(c) He invites Stevens into the woods to enjoy the view
(d) He needs a ride to the next town
4. According to Stevens, a good butler is probably born with ______________, as it is something that cannot be taught.
(c) Good taste
5. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
(a) His uncle
(b) His father
(c) His grandfather
(d) His mentor
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
2. What is Stevens able to do in his position of head butler at the conference?
3. What nationality is Mr. Faraday?
4. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
5. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)