|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
2. What is the Treaty of Versailles
(a) A French document stored in a museum
(b) Louis XIV's declaration of peace
(c) Marie Antoinette's coronation document
(d) The peace agreement between Germany and the Allies
3. What does the elder Mr. Stevens tell Stevens?
(a) He loves him and is proud of him
(b) Stevens should marry Miss Kenton
(c) He wants to make out his will
(d) He would like some wine with dinner
4. Mr. Stevens is not comfortable with American ________________.
5. What does Mr. Faraday call Mr. Stevens when he learns of Mr. Stevens' plans to visit Miss Kenton?
(a) Eternal Optimist
(b) Delusional Fool
(c) Hopeless Romantic
(d) Ladies Man
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Kenton?
2. What does Stevens think about in the time before breakfast?
3. How can Stevens' personality be described?
4. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
5. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)