|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dignitaries are expected?
2. What did Miss Kenton call Stevens' father one day?
(a) A tyrant
(c) A nuisance
3. What happens when Stevens returns to his duties at the conference?
(a) The delegates leave to play golf
(b) The men take an afternoon break
(c) The elder Mr. Stevens dies
(d) The conference ends early
4. What nationality is Mr. Faraday?
5. Why does Miss Kenton interrupt the conference to beckon Stevens out of the room?
(a) There is a phone call for the French representative
(b) Stevens' father collapsed and they are waiting for a doctor
(c) The cook has burned the duck for dinner
(d) There is not enough brandy for after dinner drinks
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
2. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
3. According to Stevens, a good butler is probably born with ______________, as it is something that cannot be taught.
4. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
5. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)