|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Treaty of Versailles
(a) Marie Antoinette's coronation document
(b) A French document stored in a museum
(c) The peace agreement between Germany and the Allies
(d) Louis XIV's declaration of peace
2. Under whom did Stevens train as a butler?
(a) A professional services organization
(b) His own father
(c) The Queen's butler
(d) His grandfather
3. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
(a) He is always headed in the wrong direction
(b) He can't see the forest for the trees
(c) He is kind-hearted
(d) He is on the edge of the road
4. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
(a) 20 years
(b) 30 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 3 years
5. Where has Mr. Stevens been employed for many years?
(b) British Secret Service
(c) Darlington Hall
(d) Scotland Yard
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Stevens' father's demeanor best be described?
2. In what does Mr. Faraday want to invest for Darlington Hall?
3. What does Miss Kenton insinuate in her letter?
4. What is Stevens able to do in his position of head butler at the conference?
5. What is the current number of staff at Darlington Hall?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)