|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Miss Kenton call Stevens' father one day?
(c) A nuisance
(d) A tyrant
2. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
(a) A well-deserved vacation
(b) A shopping excursion
(c) A chance to meet new vendors
(d) Time alone to ponder and reminisce
3. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
(a) She is moving to the United States
(b) She is starting a restaurant
(c) She is recently divorced with no future plans
(d) She has a terminal illness
4. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
5. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
(c) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
2. Why does Miss Kenton interrupt the conference to beckon Stevens out of the room?
3. What does Miss Kenton insinuate in her letter?
4. What had Miss Kenton brought to Stevens' office at Darlington Hall one day?
5. What is Lord Darlington's hope for the conference?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)