|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stevens, a butler must have ________________________ as well as a working knowledge on a number of subjects.
(a) a command of the language
(b) a driver's license
(c) strong faith
(d) new clothes
2. What was Stevens' father's profession?
3. What book does Mr. Stevens consult before leaving on his trip?
(a) The Wonder of England
(b) Visit the British Isles
(c) God's Country
(d) The Back Roads of England
4. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
(a) Tony Blair
(b) Mr. Farraday
(c) Margaret Thatcher
(d) Winston Churchill
5. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lord Darlington's hope for the conference?
2. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
3. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
4. What does Stevens tell his father after the accident?
5. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)