|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Miss Kenton brought to Stevens' office at Darlington Hall one day?
(b) New curtains
(c) Fresh flowers
2. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
(a) A concert
(c) Poetry reading
(d) The most beautiful view in England
3. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
(a) Annual vacations
(b) Family holidays
(c) Family vacations
(d) Outings for professional duties
4. What is Mr. Stevens' profession?
5. How long has Mr. Stevens been employed in this position?
(a) 30 years
(b) 3 years
(c) 20 years
(d) 25 years
Short Answer Questions
1. The Prologue is written about what time?
2. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
3. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
4. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
5. Who is Miss Kenton?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)