|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
(a) United States
2. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
(a) Time alone to ponder and reminisce
(b) A chance to meet new vendors
(c) A shopping excursion
(d) A well-deserved vacation
3. What does Miss Kenton insinuate in her letter?
(a) That her husband has committed adultery
(b) That she has always loved Stevens
(c) She may want to return to work at Darlington Hall
(d) That she has three children
4. What is the Treaty of Versailles
(a) Louis XIV's declaration of peace
(b) The peace agreement between Germany and the Allies
(c) A French document stored in a museum
(d) Marie Antoinette's coronation document
5. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) A barn
(b) A church
(c) A bench
(d) An apple orchard
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the overall goal of the conference?
2. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
3. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
4. To what does Stevens compare himself?
5. What nationality is Mr. Faraday?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)