|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
(d) United States
2. Where has Mr. Stevens been employed for many years?
(b) Darlington Hall
(c) British Secret Service
(d) Scotland Yard
3. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
(a) A birthday card
(b) A letter
(c) Tickets to the theater
(d) A Christmas gift
4. What is the Treaty of Versailles
(a) Marie Antoinette's coronation document
(b) A French document stored in a museum
(c) Louis XIV's declaration of peace
(d) The peace agreement between Germany and the Allies
5. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) A bench
(b) An apple orchard
(c) A barn
(d) A church
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
2. Who is in charge of staffing at Darlington Hall?
3. Where did Stevens spend the night?
4. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
5. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)