|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
2. What does Mr. Stevens consider critical to his work?
(a) Organizational skills
3. What is the overall goal of the conference?
(a) Determine who should be the next ruler of Germany
(b) Discuss the demise of the British monarchy
(c) Freeze German reparation payments and withdraw French troops
(d) Establish the United Nations
4. What literary device does the author use when describing Stevens' last chance to see a spectacular view?
5. Who is Miss Kenton?
(a) Mr. Faraday's assistant
(b) Mr. Stevens' sister
(c) A former housekeeper at Darlington Hall
(d) A chef at Darlington Hall
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of the conference?
2. What did Miss Kenton call Stevens' father one day?
3. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
4. How long has Miss Kenton been gone?
5. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)