|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people associated with the butler profession say that either a man has _______________________ or he does not.
(a) the proper credentials
(b) the right clothes
(c) a sense of humor
(d) the dignified qualities necessary
2. To what does Stevens compare himself?
(a) His father
(b) The Queen's butler
(c) The great butlers of the past
(d) His mentor
3. What is the state of Miss Kenton's marriage?
(a) It has just ended
(b) She is a newlywed
(c) It is failing
(d) It is stable
4. What is the Treaty of Versailles
(a) A French document stored in a museum
(b) Marie Antoinette's coronation document
(c) Louis XIV's declaration of peace
(d) The peace agreement between Germany and the Allies
5. What does Mr. Stevens hope to purchase before his trip?
(a) New car
(b) New luggage
(c) New books
(d) New clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
2. What did Mr. Stevens receive from Miss Kenton?
3. What was the number of staff employed at Darlington Hall 20 years ago?
4. What is the topic of the conference?
5. Who is Miss Kenton?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)