|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 2, Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The old man tells Stevens that it may be his last chance to ___________________________.
(a) take in such a spectacular view
(b) eat at his restaurant
(c) travel on this road
(d) sleep at his inn
2. How long has Miss Kenton been gone?
(a) 2 years
(b) 10 years
(c) 20 years
(d) 15 years
3. When Mr. Stevens encounters an old man on the road, what does the old man say?
(a) He prefers to walk
(b) He is waiting on a bus
(c) He invites Stevens into the woods to enjoy the view
(d) He needs a ride to the next town
4. Who is Mr. Stevens' current employer?
(a) Tony Blair
(b) Mr. Farraday
(c) Winston Churchill
(d) Margaret Thatcher
5. What is Mr. Stevens' demeanor?
(c) Very proper
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Mr. Stevens been employed for many years?
2. What nationality is Mr. Faraday?
3. What is Miss Kenton's name now that she is married?
4. In what country does Mr. Stevens life?
5. What accident does the elder Mr. Stevens have one day?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)