|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stevens answer when asked if he had ever worked for Lord Darlington?
(a) He is currently employed by Mr. Farraday
(b) He was glad to be rid of Lord Darlington
(c) Lord Darlington was always good to him
(d) He was proud of his service to Lord Darlington
2. What does Stevens fear will belie his true feelings about Lord Darlington?
(b) Little white lies
(c) Melancholy musings
3. What was Stevens' father's profession?
4. What literary device does the author use when describing Stevens' last chance to see a spectacular view?
5. What does Lisa do in less than a year at Darlington Hall?
(a) Gets terminated
(b) Gets promoted to upstairs maid
(d) Runs off with the second footman
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Stevens and Miss Kenton do each evening?
2. What is Stevens content to do?
3. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
4. To what issue does Stevens return in his thoughts?
5. On what topic does Miss Kenton chide Stevens?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)