|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) A barn
(b) An apple orchard
(c) A bench
(d) A church
2. What topic does Stevens bring up with Miss Kenton in the summerhouse?
(a) The menus for the week
(b) Her threat of resignation
(c) The attire of the downstairs staff
(d) A party that Lord Darlington wants to host
3. Stevens' behavior indicates that he is haunted by ______________________.
(a) feelings for his father
(b) a lost love
(c) ghosts in the mansion
(d) some ethical situation
4. How does Miss Kenton react to Lisa's actions?
(a) She is guilty
(b) She is outraged
(c) She saw it coming
(d) She is distraught
5. According to Stevens, what is another characteristic of a great butler?
(a) Having good posture
(b) Knowing proper etiquette
(c) Being able to stand for a long time
(d) Serving in a great household
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Miss Kenton not left Darlington Hall?
2. By what is Stevens conflicted?
3. What happens to the car as Stevens continues on his trip?
4. How can Stevens' personality be described?
5. By what is a great household judged?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)