|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stevens feel has happened to Lord Darlington's reputation?
(a) It is glowing
(b) It is revered
(c) It is destroyed
(d) It is tarnished
2. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
(a) Very little
(b) Once a month
(d) Once every six months
3. What quality does Stevens thinks makes a good butler?
4. What does Stevens fear will belie his true feelings about Lord Darlington?
(c) Melancholy musings
(d) Little white lies
5. Who assists Stevens with his problem?
(c) Traveling salesman
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Stevens bring up with Miss Kenton in the summerhouse?
2. What has Lord Darlington asked Stevens to do?
3. What can be enjoyed at the top of the hill?
4. To what does Stevens compare being asked about a former employer in the presence of a current one?
5. What is Stevens content to do?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)