|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Kenton doing when Stevens finds her in the summerhouse?
2. Many people associated with the butler profession say that either a man has _______________________ or he does not.
(a) the right clothes
(b) the proper credentials
(c) the dignified qualities necessary
(d) a sense of humor
3. Why has Stevens missed out on a normal life?
(a) He is too shy to get married
(b) He does not like meeting new people
(c) He is devoted to his job
(d) He does not drive
4. What quality does Stevens thinks makes a good butler?
5. Who assists Stevens with his problem?
(b) Traveling salesman
Short Answer Questions
1. On what topic does Miss Kenton chide Stevens?
2. What does Stevens feel has happened to Lord Darlington's reputation?
3. What happens to the car as Stevens continues on his trip?
4. By what is a great household judged?
5. What does Stevens consider the comments people still make about Lord Darlington?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)