|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what is Stevens conflicted?
(a) Questions and opinions
(b) Duty and personal observations
(c) Gossip and personal observations
(d) Duty and opinions
2. What was Stevens' father's profession?
3. Under whom did Stevens train as a butler?
(a) His own father
(b) His grandfather
(c) The Queen's butler
(d) A professional services organization
4. According to Stevens, what is another characteristic of a great butler?
(a) Knowing proper etiquette
(b) Serving in a great household
(c) Having good posture
(d) Being able to stand for a long time
5. What does Stevens consider it to be to talk about a former employer?
(d) Casual conversation
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens' behavior indicates that he is haunted by ______________________.
2. How does the answer to #125 react?
3. To what does Stevens compare being asked about a former employer in the presence of a current one?
4. What determines a great household?
5. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)