|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
2. What does Stevens feel has happened to Lord Darlington's reputation?
(a) It is revered
(b) It is glowing
(c) It is destroyed
(d) It is tarnished
3. How does Miss Kenton react to Lisa's actions?
(a) She is guilty
(b) She is distraught
(c) She is outraged
(d) She saw it coming
4. What does the old man say is at the top of the hill?
(a) A church
(b) An apple orchard
(c) A bench
(d) A barn
5. How can Stevens' personality be described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
2. What do Stevens and Miss Kenton do each evening?
3. What does Stevens tell Miss Kenton about Lord Darlington?
4. How does the answer to #125 react?
5. To what does Stevens compare himself?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)