|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what topic does Miss Kenton chide Stevens?
(a) The errors of the wait staff
(b) The lackluster silver
(c) The new maid, Lisa
(d) His new smoking jacket
2. How can Stevens' father's demeanor best be described?
(c) Quiet reserve
3. By what is a great household judged?
(a) How many parties it has
(b) Its religious affiliations
(c) How well the grounds are manicured
(d) Moral fiber and contributions to society
4. What does Stevens try to get Miss Kenton to understand?
(a) The maids are wearing their uniforms too short
(b) Her household budgets are exceeding their limits
(c) The butlers are within his domain, not hers
(d) Personal feelings have no place in the running of the household
5. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
(b) Once a month
(c) Once every six months
(d) Very little
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stevens fear will belie his true feelings about Lord Darlington?
2. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
3. Where does Stevens go to admire some natural beauty?
4. What does Lisa do in less than a year at Darlington Hall?
5. What does Lisa leave for Miss Kenton?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)