|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stevens' answer put Mr. Farraday in an awkward spot?
(a) The staff should not speak unless spoken to
(b) Mr. Farraday had told his guests about Stevens' career with Lord Darlington
(c) Mr. Farraday does not want Stevens speaking to his guests
(d) Mr. Farraday did not like Lord Darlington
2. How does Stevens react to Lisa's actions?
(a) Threatens to not give her a positive reference
(b) Derides Miss Kenton for making a poor hiring decision
(c) Tells Miss Kenton that she had worked wonders with Lisa
(d) Tells Miss Kenton that he knew this would happen
3. What does Lisa leave for Miss Kenton?
(a) A pen
(b) A bouquet
(c) A note
(d) A book
4. On what topic does Miss Kenton chide Stevens?
(a) The lackluster silver
(b) The new maid, Lisa
(c) The errors of the wait staff
(d) His new smoking jacket
5. Where does Stevens go for help?
(a) A nearby farm
(b) A service station
(c) The next town
(d) A large Victorian house
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stevens chide Miss Kenton periodically?
2. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
3. According to Stevens, what is another characteristic of a great butler?
4. What does Stevens feel has happened to Lord Darlington's reputation?
5. Stevens' behavior indicates that he is haunted by ______________________.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)