|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stevens react to Lisa's actions?
(a) Derides Miss Kenton for making a poor hiring decision
(b) Tells Miss Kenton that he knew this would happen
(c) Threatens to not give her a positive reference
(d) Tells Miss Kenton that she had worked wonders with Lisa
2. To what does Stevens compare himself?
(a) His father
(b) The great butlers of the past
(c) His mentor
(d) The Queen's butler
3. What does Lisa do in less than a year at Darlington Hall?
(b) Gets promoted to upstairs maid
(c) Gets terminated
(d) Runs off with the second footman
4. Where does Stevens go for help?
(a) The next town
(b) A nearby farm
(c) A service station
(d) A large Victorian house
5. Why does Stevens chide Miss Kenton periodically?
(a) Because she did not resign as she threatened
(b) Because she is in love
(c) Because she has a secret admirer
(d) Because she has a new hairstyle
Short Answer Questions
1. What determines a great household?
2. Who is the maid that Miss Kenton hires despite Stevens' misgivings?
3. Stevens believes that the rungs of a social ladder have been replaced by __________.
4. What has Lord Darlington asked Stevens to do?
5. What is Stevens doing in the butler's pantry when Miss Kenton enters one evening?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)