|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
(a) Once a month
(c) Once every six months
(d) Very little
2. What does Lisa do in less than a year at Darlington Hall?
(a) Runs off with the second footman
(b) Gets terminated
(d) Gets promoted to upstairs maid
3. On what topic does Miss Kenton chide Stevens?
(a) The errors of the wait staff
(b) The new maid, Lisa
(c) His new smoking jacket
(d) The lackluster silver
4. What is Stevens doing in the butler's pantry when Miss Kenton enters one evening?
(a) Taking a nap
(b) Reading a book
(c) Having a snack
(d) Drinking wine
5. Why has Stevens missed out on a normal life?
(a) He is too shy to get married
(b) He does not drive
(c) He does not like meeting new people
(d) He is devoted to his job
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stevens go to admire some natural beauty?
2. Voicing his comparisons of himself to other butlers would be ____________.
3. How can Stevens' personality be described?
4. What does Stevens answer when asked if he had ever worked for Lord Darlington?
5. What does Lisa leave for Miss Kenton?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)