|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
(a) Did he polish the silver?
(b) Did he turn in the grocer's order?
(c) Did he turn off the oven?
(d) What qualities makes a good butler?
2. How does Stevens feel about this widely accepted position?
3. How does Miss Kenton react to Lisa's actions?
(a) She saw it coming
(b) She is guilty
(c) She is distraught
(d) She is outraged
4. Stevens' behavior indicates that he is haunted by ______________________.
(a) ghosts in the mansion
(b) feelings for his father
(c) some ethical situation
(d) a lost love
5. How does Stevens feel about serving at Darlington Hall for so many years?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what issue does Stevens return in his thoughts?
2. Why has Stevens missed out on a normal life?
3. How much has Mr. Stevens traveled in his life?
4. According to Stevens, what is another characteristic of a great butler?
5. What is Stevens doing in the butler's pantry when Miss Kenton enters one evening?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)