|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assists Stevens with his problem?
(a) Traveling salesman
2. How does Stevens feel about serving at Darlington Hall for so many years?
3. According to Stevens, what is another characteristic of a great butler?
(a) Knowing proper etiquette
(b) Being able to stand for a long time
(c) Serving in a great household
(d) Having good posture
4. Stevens realizes that he is ______________ when asked about employment with Lord Darlington.
5. How does the encounter with the old man at the forest symbolize Stevens' personality?
(a) He can't see the forest for the trees
(b) He is kind-hearted
(c) He is always headed in the wrong direction
(d) He is on the edge of the road
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stevens tell Miss Kenton about Lord Darlington?
2. What was Stevens' father's profession?
3. What does Stevens fear will belie his true feelings about Lord Darlington?
4. What does Lisa do in less than a year at Darlington Hall?
5. Who is the best butler Stevens has ever seen?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)