|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day 3, Evening.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assists Stevens with his problem?
(b) Traveling salesman
2. What had Stevens said about employment by Lord Darlington when asked by a guest of Mr. Farraday's?
(a) He is glad it is over
(b) He loved it
(c) He denied it
(d) He hated it
3. What has been the nature of Mr. Stevens' trips?
(a) Annual vacations
(b) Family vacations
(c) Outings for professional duties
(d) Family holidays
4. What does this road trip supply for Stevens?
(a) Time alone to ponder and reminisce
(b) A chance to meet new vendors
(c) A shopping excursion
(d) A well-deserved vacation
5. Many people associated with the butler profession say that either a man has _______________________ or he does not.
(a) the dignified qualities necessary
(b) a sense of humor
(c) the right clothes
(d) the proper credentials
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stevens tell Miss Kenton about Lord Darlington?
2. What do Stevens and Miss Kenton do each evening?
3. What question does Stevens ponder as he drives?
4. What does Stevens consider it to be to talk about a former employer?
5. What was Stevens' father's profession?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)